unwanted first

DM_Hunt2

Mar 13, 2021
My wife and I are from conservative Christian backgrounds. We met at a Christian college, she was a sophomore 23years old and I was a 21yo freshman. She has always been a beautiful girl. curvy with a thin waist. We started dating shortly after we met. After about 3 months into dating I was getting frustrated our physical relationship was going no where. We could easily communicate together and I expressed my concerns and she explained to me she was a virgin. Not only a virgin but she had not ever even let anyone touch her body inappropriately. No one had seen her naked, No one. She had made a deal with God she would completely save herself for marriage without compromise. I had fallen in love with her, a beautiful mind, gorgeous body, all I could dream of.
About a month later I asker to marry me. In this short time I was ready to make this choice. Due to school we would have to wait 7 months. Now that she had a ring at least I was able to kiss her and occasionally fondle her clothed breast and ass.
Four months after our engagement my soon to be wife, Anne, began to intern at a community theatre for college credit. There was a new Writer and director from a nearby liberal arts college who had written a play about slavery and slave owners. My wife was asked to try for a lead part as the slave owner's wife. She was very excited when she came and told me the news she got the part. Our time together would be limited by her involvement in the production and acting, but that had been expected. We agreed it was better for out time to be more limited and structured for us to complete her promise of virginity to God.

I would see her between 3 and 4 times a week, and if I could get away from class early I would often go to the practices and watch. She was a great actress and had a great relationship with the director. After about 3 weeks of practice and only 1 week to go before the opening date of her play she called one day and suggested we have dinner so we could talk. As we met for dinner I could tell she was nervous. I reassured her of my love for her and asked her what was going on. She proceeded to tell me their were 3 scenes in the play which she didn't think she could do, she was going to quit. I pushed to find out what could possibly be so bad for her to want to quit.

She began to tell me because the script was more of a work in progress she was unable to know the full extent of her acting in the play. She was given a final copy of the script yesterday. In the play there were a few things which were beyond her personal boundaries. I assured her it couldn't be that bad, and reminded her of her great talents as an actress.
She told me first in the second act there is a scene where the slave corners her in the kitchen and forces himself on her by kissing her and grabbing her clothed breast. She continued to tell me the worst was the final scene of the play where there is a simulated rape scene, while she would remain clothed, she still felt it was wrong. I tried to reassure her it would be ok. We talked about the difference between acting and reality. As we talked she began to clam down and we came up with ideas which could make her more comfortable. She had decided if she wore two bra's the breast groping scene wouldn't be so bad, and i assured her by saying the kiss would be more like getting a kiss from a family member. I was curious about the man who would be acting with her so we began to talk about him. She explained i had nothing to worry about with him, he was black of course, and a super sweet gay man. That was all I needed to be convinced this was ok.

Opening day came and it was great. my soon to be wife did an amazing job! I was completely comfortable with the risky scenes which were done very professionally. The play continued for the planned week with a wrap party on Friday night. Anne won a award for best actress, she glowed with happiness. After the party we went for a late dinner where she couldn't quit talking about how fun it was. The following morning Anne received a call from the director telling her a larger playhouse in the neighboring city wished to book them for a 3 night encore next week. Again Ann glowed with excitement. I would have to be gone for the first two nights, but would be able to attend her final night.

I was sitting in my hotel room 1000 miles away when my Anne called. She sounded great but i could tell her opening night jitters were really bothering her. I reassured her everything would be ok. She started to cry as she told me the leading role of the slave had to be played by the second as the other guy was sick. She had been reassured he was a great professional actor. She wasn't sure, she didn't know him, other than a brief meeting, he was very tall and muscular, and all about business. Then it was time for us to exchange our I love you's and we would talk later.

I wasn't able to talk to her or even see her until the performance. My plane was late and I barely made it to the beginning of the play. On the taxi ride to the play my driver told me he saw the play the night before and it was amazing. I told him my soon to be wife was a leading lady. He raised an eyebrow and said wow she is amazing. The new location was larger and very impressive. They were doing a great the larger facility and the better lighting almost gave it a Broadway feel.

I was really enjoying the show until the kissing scene happened in the second act. Her new leading man was a bruit of a black man. I couldn't believe my eyes as he threw Anne against the counter, ripped her dress open exposing her yound volumptious breast, Then he followed by deeply kissing her followed by a quick suck of her bare nipple.

I was petrified as i sat there recalling what had just happened there on stage. My soon to be wife, whom I had never even seen naked before was standing there in front of a packed house of 200 prople staring at her naked breast fondled and suckled by a large black man.

I was still in shock and awe as the third and final act started. To be honest i don't remember much of the third act as my mind was so filled with jealousy, fear and a confused amount of sexual response to the whole thing. I was relieved as the play was coming to an end. Soon all that was left was the "rape scene". I had very little worry about this scene as it was left mostly to the imagination, under very little light.

My head was still spinning from the earlier event, and I was feeling relief as the end approached. Ann again on stage with the slave running through their final dialogue leading to the final scene. I watched anticipating the lights to dim as he grabbed her and bent her over the table. The lights weren't dimming tho. Frozen I watched this giant of a black man pull up Anne's dress exposing her white panties, Then he ripped them off. There she was in full view of everyone with her beautiful pink pussy barely hidden by her thin blond bush. He turned to finish the performance. As he turned as i sat in the front row I saw his hand drop to her pussy, slowly slipping his finger into her. i am sure i could see her wetness glisten on his finger. He made motion to unfasten his pants and perform the final scene of the acted rape. The curtains closed.

As the Actors came out for their final bow, Anne was obviously crying, I could see blood on her stockings. This wasn't right.

When it was all over it took me a while to find her. locked away in her dressing room. Ashamed to see me. I soon learned she had been raped each night at this new venue. The director offered her 20,000 to continue the part after the first time.

We worked through the issues it caused us. We were married about a month later. Anne was still healing from the vaginal tearing she received during the play on our wedding night. We still tried to have sex, it was awkward, she was still so loose. We talked about her condition the following morning. The doctors told her due to the size of the man who took her virginity, not only did it tear her vaginal wall it also tore much of muscle around the vaginal wall. "it should heal over time" was his answer to her.

We learned she was pregnant about a week after our marriage. The child wasn't mine. I have always raised it as mine.

As years have passed her vagina never really healed. She is barely able to feel me as I penetrate her. For many years we tried to please her with large toys, and she enjoyed me fucking her anally. Recently we have decided to let her bring well hung men into our bed. It is such a great joy for me to finally see her receive orgasm from vaginal sex.

This is our real story. Please ask any questions you may have.

Omg how terrible. I commend both of u fr ur stamina to hold out till marriage. sadthat Sick people resort to sick measures. I hope she had the child and u could get past what happened. I bet cause your on this site you and her are living a different life and enjoying it.

Yes we did make it. Our son is 24 now. When it happened it was a nightmare. It has shaped both of our lives. She has only been with two men since we decided to have other men join us. Right now out of fear of connection we are choosing for the men who join us will be strangers. Only one meeting and then find a new man.

That’s a good way to start. D and I hv kinda been on the same route but once she started wow o wow. She is very hot and I enjoy knowing she is happy. I love her infinitely. Just great for us

Reactions: Fr55 and Johnfunone
The choice for only strangers is mostly my rule out of my own fear of her falling in love with one of her boyfriends. While I want her to experience this I am also very insecure about it. Some of the rules such as kissing were broke on the first meeting. While I was hurt I got past it. We are a couple who talk through everything and I believe this is our greatest strength. I believe out next hurdle may be finding enough guys who are large enough to keep her pleasured. Only using strangers on a single use basis may be a problem. She originally believed this would happen only about every 4-6 months. The first two have been a month apart. She says that is just her getting it out of her system.

To make this more clear the account DM_Hunt is my account (husband) from now on and the HM_Hunt 2 will be my wife's opportunity to respond.

Reactions: Johnfunone
Well if always talk it out maybe you will grow in trust for her knowing she won’t fall in love we always pick the men also as a team and either one can reject for any reason. We alway are together playing.

Reactions: Johnfunone
I know it will all be fine because we both deeply respect and love each other. The first of her lovers I was there. She asked that I remain in the hotel room next door during her second one. She explained to me how she was holding back not to hurt me. I understand and agreed to allow it. She later told me it was the best vaginal sex she ever has had. But I am still her best lover. Our reclaiming process is a bit different, I am able to reclaim her through anal sex, which has been my form of sex with her our entire married life. She also let me fist her this time. it was incredible to feel and smell another man's semen in my wife. My wife also often rewards me with a three finger prostate massage which i really enjoy. She is the love of my life, and above all else I don't want to screw it up.