Upcoming Gangbang?

Are we putting too much thought into this?

• we need to discuss these things

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • just let it happen

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • include hubby

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • other? Please explain in forum response

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ntcuck

Couple
Mrs. Ntcuck has decided to graduate from 3-somes and hopefully soon. She has read some postings from veterans such as Lynn (and we thank you) and decided that is her next adventure. There are so many questions to be answered in our minds. Finding the total number of male participants is in question. She doesn't want to have some standing around waiting for a turn. All 3 holes are available and she is hoping that some will come back for seconds. That will reduce the number of guys I have to line up. She does have certain requirements. The males need to be trimmed or shaved. She is lazered smooth and does not like pubes especially in her mouth when she is busy like that. She also wants the men circumcised(personal thing). Also the ego needs to be checked at the door. This is a participation exercise.
We also need to decide what my role is in all of this. I will be getting pleasure from watching her being mauled by 3 cocks while she wants to have 2 of us or them in her hands stroking those cocks. I would surely shoot my load on her being stroked by her hand while watching.
She came up with a strange but interesting question this morning. What about fragrance? Perfume or that natural, clean odor? I personally like her shower fresh but no perfume. The female has a wonderful natural fragrance when she is all turned on.
Any suggestions to what I have put out here for all of you?

Attachments

• IMG_20151104_220619.jpg
    IMG_20151104_220619.jpg
    352 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: innamoratopazzo68
Congrats and good luck. Shower clean is a great natural smell.
Personally 5 men would be a great number including or excluding you.
3 men doing work on her holes then two for her hands or waiting back to fill in till the others recover after cumming.

Reactions: ntcuck