Update!!! First successful play date!

So tomorrow I meet with a new guy! I’m a little more nervous this time around because it is our first time meeting in person and we are meeting for play right away. He is also more assertive than my regular guy has been with me so far. However, I go crazy for someone who can dominate me in the bedroom so I am also very, very, very excited about it!

Now I just have to figure out what to wear… Normally it is us getting the hotel and having them come to our room. This time it is him getting the hotel and we are meeting him in his room. So lingerie is provably out of the question. Maybe….

Any suggestions?
Damn that sounds fun. You could always go for the winter coat with some sexy top underneath. I’m so jealous!!

So tomorrow I meet with a new guy! I’m a little more nervous this time around because it is our first time meeting in person and we are meeting for play right away. He is also more assertive than my regular guy has been with me so far. However, I go crazy for someone who can dominate me in the bedroom so I am also very, very, very excited about it!

Now I just have to figure out what to wear… Normally it is us getting the hotel and having them come to our room. This time it is him getting the hotel and we are meeting him in his room. So lingerie is provably out of the question. Maybe….

Any suggestions?
Hummmm. A suggestion? Show up is just an over coat. He will gush over your beautiful body once you open that coat. Nothing else except shoes and an anklet.
If you don’t dare that much, do you have a dress that buttons from top to bottom?

Reactions: Anonymousrob84
My wife dressed up in her sexiest underwear, with stockings, then put a coat on and we went out to the pub. I loved knowing she had nothing but sexy underwear on under her coat and nobody else knew. You should turn up to his hotel room similarly dressed and once that coat comes off .. wow !

My wife dressed up in her sexiest underwear, with stockings, then put a coat on and we went out to the pub. I loved knowing she had nothing but sexy underwear on under her coat and nobody else knew. You should turn up to his hotel room similarly dressed and once that coat comes off .. wow !
Love that story What a turn on

Reactions: DanB77

Any suggestions?
Good luck Rachel, enjoy the whole night, you're gonna love being dominated by him.
It think a nice sexy dress, showing a bit of cleavage, not too short on the hem though, you want to wear stocking and suspenders for him. I like a nice set of sexy matching lingerie on a sexy wife.
This way you can remove the dress and be ready to go

So I wound up going with my red and black corset as well as some fishnet thigh highs and my favorite heels of course. I threw a red dress and a black leather jacket over top of it all since we were going to be out in public.

I was nervous on the way to meet him though. Rob and I got there a little bit early so we went to get a couple of drinks in my system to cool my nerves.

After we were finished at the bar, we headed to the hotel (which was right next door). Got into the elevator and headed up to his room. This was the first time that we met someone in their room not ours. So that was a bit different for us.

Once I walked in he had me kinda turn around so he could check me out. He took off my coat and lifted my dress from behind to check out my ass and spank it (which I may have enjoyed a little too much) 😏

After taking my dress off, he had me get on the bed and teased me for just a little bit. While he was teaching me, he put my hand on his shorts and had me jerk him off through his shorts for a bit. He was large and as soon as I felt his cock though his pants, I was instantly wet and ready.

He took his clothes off and had me suck him for a while to make sure he was good and hard. One thing I won’t forget is how he told Rob as I was sucking him that Rob better be bringing me back to him for how good I am at sucking.

He then had me move to the sofa area. Getting me on all fours he had Rob come over and spread my cheeks for him. He also had Rob push me back into him. From there, he pounded right in to my pussy and oh my wow!!! It felt amazing! He pulled my arms up behind my back and held them there for a while while he continued to pound away.

After a while like that, he locked his hands with mine and pulled me back by my hands into him. That was something I had never done before. But I love it now!

He had me get back on the bed and had me on my back for a while with my legs up over his shoulders. Rob got a few great pictures from that position too. Finally when he came, he did so all over my tits like I asked and I rubbed it in.

It was definitely a fun night. He’s hoping he gets to see me again. We will have to see! 😁😁

So I wound up going with my red and black corset as well as some fishnet thigh highs and my favorite heels of course. I threw a red dress and a black leather jacket over top of it all since we were going to be out in public.

I was nervous on the way to meet him though. Rob and I got there a little bit early so we went to get a couple of drinks in my system to cool my nerves.

After we were finished at the bar, we headed to the hotel (which was right next door). Got into the elevator and headed up to his room. This was the first time that we met someone in their room not ours. So that was a bit different for us.

Once I walked in he had me kinda turn around so he could check me out. He took off my coat and lifted my dress from behind to check out my ass and spank it (which I may have enjoyed a little too much) 😏

After taking my dress off, he had me get on the bed and teased me for just a little bit. While he was teaching me, he put my hand on his shorts and had me jerk him off through his shorts for a bit. He was large and as soon as I felt his cock though his pants, I was instantly wet and ready.

He took his clothes off and had me suck him for a while to make sure he was good and hard. One thing I won’t forget is how he told Rob as I was sucking him that Rob better be bringing me back to him for how good I am at sucking.

He then had me move to the sofa area. Getting me on all fours he had Rob come over and spread my cheeks for him. He also had Rob push me back into him. From there, he pounded right in to my pussy and oh my wow!!! It felt amazing! He pulled my arms up behind my back and held them there for a while while he continued to pound away.

After a while like that, he locked his hands with mine and pulled me back by my hands into him. That was something I had never done before. But I love it now!

He had me get back on the bed and had me on my back for a while with my legs up over his shoulders. Rob got a few great pictures from that position too. Finally when he came, he did so all over my tits like I asked and I rubbed it in.

It was definitely a fun night. He’s hoping he gets to see me again. We will have to see! 😁😁
Wow Rachel, sounds like it al went well for you, you really seem to enjoy meeting your new bull. Hope he gets back in touch with you.