Update!!! First successful play date!

Anonymousrachel

Female
Gold
So we had a successful play date finally! This was our second potential which I was very excited about! Especially after the first potential was a complete failure.

I have to say, I was extremely nervous allll day long!!!! Hubby and I went shopping in the morning and I tried to keep my mind off of it all but it was impossible! I was also very excited to finally have a first successful play date!

After getting back to the hotel from shopping. We only had about 45 minutes for me to get ready. I got myself all done up with my black and red outfit! If you’ve seen me in Anonymousrob84’s post of my pictures, you know what one I’m talking about! I did my makeup and had a couple glasses of wine to cool my nerves a bit.

I was on pins and needles waiting for him to show up. Nervous that he’d bail… Nervous that he wouldn’t bail… Thinking of how we might start things off. I put on my heels and waited for him with hubby. We were both very nervous!!!

When he got here, I answered the door in my cute outfit and invited him in. He started by asking me to lay on the bed… started by licking my pussy and fingering me. That was amazing!!! After that he climbed on top of me and fucked me. Hard…. Very hard…. And I loved every minute of it! He fucked me missionary, doggy style, and cowgirl…. And yet again I loved every minute of it.

Hubby took some videos and pictures and kissed me a little while he was fucking me doggy style and making me cum. That turned me on even more!

After he knew he got me off, he came all over my tits… which again had me extremely turned on!

He left, and of course Rob reclaimed me!
😁
It was amazing! I felt such a crazy craving for him during it all. I have to admit, it was kind of a hot moment thinking just a few moments ago I had someone else inside me and now Rob is in me! I was shaking in ecstasy! I haven’t been fucked like that in many years!

Afterward I was shaking so bad I could barely walk! Hubby poured me a bubble bath, got me a glass of wine and turned on some relaxing spa music for me! After my bubble bath, hubby and I took a shower together and the reconnection I felt was amazing!

I have to say….. What they say is true…. Once you have a successful meet and play date. You will not want to stop!

Last edited:
So we had a successful play date finally! This was our second potential which I was very excited about! Especially after the first potential was a complete failure.

I have to say, I was extremely nervous allll day long!!!! Hubby and I went shopping in the morning and I tried to keep my mind off of it all but it was impossible! I was also very excited to finally have a first successful play date!

After getting back to the hotel from shopping. We only had about 45 minutes for me to get ready. I got myself all done up with my black and red outfit! If you’ve seen me in the Hotties section, you know what one I’m talking about! I did my makeup and had a couple glasses of wine to cool my nerves a bit.

I was on pins and needles waiting for him to show up. Nervous that he’d bail… Nervous that he wouldn’t bail… Thinking of how we might start things off. I put on my heels and waited for him with hubby. We were both very nervous!!!

When he got here, I answered the door in my cute outfit and invited him in. He started by asking me to lay on the bed… started by licking my pussy and fingering me. That was amazing!!! After that he climbed on top of me and fucked me. Hard…. Very hard…. And I loved every minute of it! He fucked me missionary, doggy style, and cowgirl…. And yet again I loved every minute of it.

Hubby took some videos and pictures and kissed me a little while he was fucking me doggy style and making me cum. That turned me on even more!

After he knew he got me off, he came all over my tits… which again had me extremely turned on!

😁
It was amazing! I felt such a crazy craving for him during it all. I have to admit, it was kind of a hot moment thinking just a few moments ago I had someone else inside me and now Rob is in me! I was shaking in ecstasy! I haven’t been fucked like that in many years!

Afterward I was shaking so bad I could barely walk! Hubby poured me a bubble bath, got me a glass of wine and turned on some relaxing spa music for me! After my bubble bath, hubby and I took a shower together and the reconnection I felt was amazing!

I have to say….. What they say is true…. Once you have a successful meet and play date. You will not want to stop!
I love you so much!

After getting back to the hotel from shopping. We only had about 45 minutes for me to get ready. I got myself all done up with my black and red outfit! If you’ve seen me in the Hotties section, you know what one I’m talking about! I did my makeup and had a couple glasses of wine to cool my nerves a bit.

😁

Surprised the guy did not cum in your pussy! Other things are for second or third loads I think.

After getting back to the hotel from shopping. We only had about 45 minutes for me to get ready. I got myself all done up with my black and red outfit! If you’ve seen me in Anonymousrob84’s post of my pictures, you know what one I’m talking about! I did my makeup and had a couple glasses of wine to cool my nerves a bit.

😁

That is so awesome! Congratulations to you and Rob!

Nice. glad you finally made it. My wife has had a really" big boy"male friend for over 25 years now. first while he was single, he's now married but still sees her. He just brought her flowers and a card the other day. good luck to you. You will enjoy the ride xx

😁

I hope to experience this soon

😁

What were u wearing or not wearing when he came in ur home? I like a half corset or just perfume , heels and hose.

Reactions: btweets
So tomorrow I meet with a new guy! I’m a little more nervous this time around because it is our first time meeting in person and we are meeting for play right away. He is also more assertive than my regular guy has been with me so far. However, I go crazy for someone who can dominate me in the bedroom so I am also very, very, very excited about it!

Now I just have to figure out what to wear… Normally it is us getting the hotel and having them come to our room. This time it is him getting the hotel and we are meeting him in his room. So lingerie is provably out of the question. Maybe….

Any suggestions?