Update on my situation

Oct 5, 2021
My wife was playing with her lover alone, I enjoyed that she was dipping her toe in the lifestyle but it wasn’t enough for me not to be involved. I want to be involved in some way or another and expressed this to her, she’s disappointed as her lover has no interest in me being involved or even watching. The thing is I was hoping she would maybe end up being open to the idea of another man who was into me being involved. She isn’t!

So this week she mentions that her lover is open to a threesome, I’m a little hesitant as he said before he wasn’t. Just looking for advice, my gut says that it’s too good to be true.
thanks in advance for any replies

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
That's how my wife (gf at the time) got her bf to accept me into their relationship.

He felt funny having sex with her in front of me, so we made it a threesome. It went really well. So, we did it again and again and again, etc. It turned out that he really enjoyed knowing I was watching him fuck my gf.

it probably helped that he had a much bigger dick than me and much more stamina, lol.

Another factor for him was that the whole thing started off with her cheating on me with him. She was my gf and he was my best friend.

After it got exposed, it was a rough period for all three of us. Then, when I confessed that I was aroused by it all, it was a confusing time for all three of us. I had to convince both of them that I was aroused by it, not upset and I was totally okay with the two of them continuing to have sex, lol.

It was an emotional and confusing period for all of us and it took a while for all of that to settle down.

It doesn't sound like this is an issue in your situation, so hopefully if you agree to a threesome, it goes well.

It went very well for us. My gf didn't want to marry him, she just really enjoyed having sex with him. He was a low key guy that never really wanted to get married, so he never tried to take her away from me.

The three of us got along so well that he ended up moving in with us and we became a poly threesome.

Glad it worked out well for you.
Know ur gf didn't mind him moving in,
especially since he was so well hung...:sneaky:

Glad it worked out well for you.
Know ur gf didn't mind him moving in,
especially since he was so well hung...:sneaky:
She loved his thick, 10" cock and I loved watching him destroy her pussy with it, lol.

However, it was a gradual process. She was raised very straight-laced. She would experience periods of guilt, in the beginning, as she struggled to let go of what she was taught by her parents.

When she would have these periods of guilt, I would start thinking things were coming to an end. Both for the three of us and her and I as well. However, she loved having two men in her life and she knew she was fully capable of it. It just took a few months for her to convince herself it wasn't wrong.

Once she started opening up to her girl friends, I knew she was starting to accept it.

JEEZ! My gf suffered with much the same guilty feelings as a result of her strict upbringing.

I once tolf here "it must be very hard for you"
She smile coyly and replied "I like it very hard for me"

That's how my wife (gf at the time) got her bf to accept me into their relationship.

He felt funny having sex with her in front of me, so we made it a threesome. It went really well. So, we did it again and again and again, etc. It turned out that he really enjoyed knowing I was watching him fuck my gf.

it probably helped that he had a much bigger dick than me and much more stamina, lol.
I get that and might be something we could do. He’s better at sex than me too

I get that and might be something we could do. He’s better at sex than me too
All of my wife's lovers have been bigger than me and better at sex. If they weren't there was no point for my wife to have them as a lover.

I've always compared it to team sports. I played football when I was in high school. I was the offensive center. I was not the star player on the team, but I still made the team. Not everybody can be the star player and big man on campus.

Just because a guy is a star player in bed, because he has a big dick and is good at sex, doesn't mean he would make a better husband. Those words are directly from my wife.

There are a lot of smoking hot women out there that I would love to have sex with. But, that doesn't mean I'd want to marry them, lol. Those are my words.

Last edited:
We started out swinging with couples, my wife really didn't like me being with other women so we went to three ways with us and another guy.
When she found Men bigger and better at sex, I wanted to try fuck licking and other than me doing that with them I was just in the way.
It was obvious I enjoyed just watching and having a smaller than average penis over time becoming a chastity wearing cuckold has made us both very happy.
We do still have sex together it's just different now with her having me cleaning her after I've cum and bring her to orgasm. I'm a quick cumer too so there's that.
I completely agree with Slow2start us playing has been for our fun!

We started out swinging with couples, my wife really didn't like me being with other women so we went to three ways with us and another guy.
When she found Men bigger and better at sex, I wanted to try fuck licking and other than me doing that with them I was just in the way.
It was obvious I enjoyed just watching and having a smaller than average penis over time becoming a chastity wearing cuckold has made us both very happy.
We do still have sex together it's just different now with her having me cleaning her after I've cum and bring her to orgasm. I'm a quick cumer too so there's that.
I completely agree with Slow2start us playing has been for our fun!
How did fucklicking go?

Reactions: Sgt Ray