Update to wife is on a date right now

That’s Bold.. Did he or your wife ask you to do so?? Embrace, and Except you are now a “Her Cuckold” Her Wants -Her Needs Come First… If I may suggest don’t mess up a good thing by trying to top from the bottom…a mistake many of us make (me included) early on in this lifestyle..
Just My Thoughts Form My Experience !
Good Luck..
I thought I

My girl is, as we speak, spending an evening with her personal trainer. She's back home in Germany and I'm in England for work and we have arranged for her to seduce her PT. I've been sat here for nearly 2 hours waiting for updates. It's a hell of a rush!
The fun part was telling her what to wear and what I wanted her to do for him. More to come
How Exciting…Is this a first for you two?? I hope she enjoys her self so much the she can’t wait to give it a go again!!
I hope you don’t rub yourself raw fantasizing with fantasizing what she is up-to!!(lol) that’s a big part of why many of us go to being in cage during these periods of time.. and depending how much you two are into the femdom aspects of this lifestyle being caged also makes it easier to do things you may be requested (ordered )to do as time goes on ... it’s just something to keep in mind for the future!!! For now, enjoy the roller coaster ride of the angst that comes with becoming a cuckold ! Good Luck/Have Fun
: )<~~

Reactions: ElegantlyFilthy
I haven't posted anything for a while because its been the same ole thing. She goes and fucks her boyfriend, comes home and I reclaim her.

Today is going to be a little different. We're going to the city where he lives (50 miles away) play bingo and my wife can drink alcohol. After we're done with that I will drop her off at his house for a couple hours then pick her up and go home.

This is a first for all of us and I'm pretty excited about it. I will probably go shopping while they have their fun.

My wife has asked him if I can watch them fuck and he said no, so this is a fairly big step him letting me drop her off.

I hope he does fuck her brains out! As far as sucking his cock, she told him she loves sucking dick (she really does and swallows it all) he told her he doesn't like blowjobs. Really!?!? I didn't know a man up until this guy that doesn't like blowjobs.
Then he must not have been getting very good blowjobs!
I bet your wife is a champ when it comes to sucking cock.

Reactions: AndyCee777