Update to wife is on a date right now

She came back at 8:30 this morning, looked a mess, i cleaned her up, got her a shower, put her to bed.
When I asked her about her date she said " very nice gentleman, with a large cock. I think he came 4 times...and I lost count of my orgasms"

More to follow sfter some sleep.
That's fucking hot! My wife is getting fucked right now again! As soon as she is finished she will come to the hotel and I will clean her up with my tongue so she will remove my chastity and I will give her a good fucking before we hit the ride to go back home.

That's fucking hot! My wife is getting fucked right now again! As soon as she is finished she will come to the hotel and I will clean her up with my tongue so she will remove my chastity and I will give her a good fucking before we hit the ride to go back home.
You're a lucky man! She's gonna take you out of chasity & give you a fuck?
Most ladies would leave you in it, and tease
you enough to make you cum.
Perhaps as she fucked your ass with a 9" strap-on dildo...

When she is happy with my clean up duty she unlocks the padlock to my chastity and sucks my dick. Then I pound her pussy like I'm raping her (her words not mine). Nothing goes up my ass unless it's due to medical reasons.

Is clean up the very first thing you do when she gets home? Does she talk to you while you do it?
Actually, yes. It is the first thing I do and AI will be getting a creampie in about thirty minutes. I wish it would be fresher, but beggars can't be choosers. Once she is happy with my performance she will unlock me and I will reclaim her.

Ahhh....it such fun to be a cuckold!
How long before she has you waiting in the car while he fucks her, so you can clean her up
immediately?
Maybe she'll have him cum on her tits, so you
can lick his load off of them...
My GF loves to do that.

She's a smart gal, knows what she's got.
Will push to see his limits.
Clean her up 1st. Next, watch her wilh the bull.
Then clean the bull up. SOOO many options!
She's only just started. She'll have him wearing
her cum soaked panties next.
Lucky Cuck...
Eating her used pussy is as far as it goes for us. The only reason I eat her after she's been with him is because she loves it. I have zero attraction to men and never want to see her with another man. I like waiting at home for her.

Not much to report honestly. She had fun, they laid around in bed fucking off and on for three hours which equals five times they fucked.

She came home and told me about and I fucked her the rest of the weekend reclaiming her and will continue the rest of the week.

He did go down on her so this coming Saturday I'm going to fuck her before she goes to see him so he can enjoy my creampie.
When my wife has a date alot of times im.not allowed to even touch her. She will
Even deny me any sex of any type
.ig i go to.touch her to.add to.things she wil say ' YOU CANT TOUCH ME THIS BODY I D NOT FOR YOU TONIGHT ITS FOR WHO EVER GETS TO FUCK.ME

My wife doesnt always let me reclaim her when she comes home sometimes it a day or two. Later i asked her about removing my cage :: SHE TELLS ME. NO. I WANT YOU LOCKED AND LOADED BEFORE YOU SEE OR GET ANY OF THIS PUSSY

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
When my wife has a date alot of times im.not allowed to even touch her. She will
Even deny me any sex of any type
.ig i go to.touch her to.add to.things she wil say ' YOU CANT TOUCH ME THIS BODY I D NOT FOR YOU TONIGHT ITS FOR WHO EVER GETS TO FUCK.ME
That's got to be frustrating.

Hi it's hard work unless u find the right guy....mybwife has the perfect bull...he has the biggest cock she has ever had and he fucks her senseless and fills her with cum, he doesn't bother her with meaningless chat and isn't clingy at all...and no emotions are involved. He is married happily and my wife just happens to be his cumslut he uses from time to time...I fully support her antics and she has even fucked him a couple times without me being with her and a half a dozen together with me, she loves to tease me with the fact his cock is so much bigger than mine and she even sext talks with him as I eat her pussy...its so hot and we all love it.