Update to wife is on a date right now

Hi it's hard work unless u find the right guy....mybwife has the perfect bull...he has the biggest cock she has ever had and he fucks her senseless and fills her with cum, he doesn't bother her with meaningless chat and isn't clingy at all...and no emotions are involved. He is married happily and my wife just happens to be his cumslut he uses from time to time...I fully support her antics and she has even fucked him a couple times without me being with her and a half a dozen together with me, she loves to tease me with the fact his cock is so much bigger than mine and she even sext talks with him as I eat her pussy...its so hot and we all love it.
That's cool you two found a good bull. Him being married helps I'm sure. My wife gave this guy another chance and so far he isn't being clingy like last time.

He is single and works second shift so it's hard for him to meet someone so I can understand why he was and probably will get clingy again.

He is a good bull for her. He knows what to do with a hotwife and I like that.

Tomorrow will be the second weekend in a row that she sees him and the fourth time they fuck.

I hope things continue to go well for you and your wife. It sounds like what the three of you have is a really good dynamic.

Ditto mate I hope ur wife's bull stays cool and gives her what she wants and nothing more..
My wife hopefully will be used next wk by him...we r also going to a swingers party at eh end of the month and I'm hoping she may get used by 2 or 3 guys there as well and experience a multiple man thing which will be very hot.

Hi it's hard work unless u find the right guy....mybwife has the perfect bull...he has the biggest cock she has ever had and he fucks her senseless and fills her with cum, he doesn't bother her with meaningless chat and isn't clingy at all...and no emotions are involved. He is married happily and my wife just happens to be his cumslut he uses from time to time...I fully support her antics and she has even fucked him a couple times without me being with her and a half a dozen together with me, she loves to tease me with the fact his cock is so much bigger than mine and she even sext talks with him as I eat her pussy...its so hot and we all love it.
Lucky Hubby .. She Sounds Amazing 😻

That's cool you two found a good bull. Him being married helps I'm sure. My wife gave this guy another chance and so far he isn't being clingy like last time.

He is single and works second shift so it's hard for him to meet someone so I can understand why he was and probably will get clingy again.

He is a good bull for her. He knows what to do with a hotwife and I like that.

Tomorrow will be the second weekend in a row that she sees him and the fourth time they fuck.

I hope things continue to go well for you and your wife. It sounds like what the three of you have is a really good dynamic.
How’s things going now.

I haven't posted for a while so I figured I would just say my wife is meeting with her bull for the 6th time today. She should arrive at his house around 1:00 or 1:30.
Tuesday was his birthday so she is planning on sucking his dick for the first time today if that's what he wants.
This guy has turned into a really good bull who knows how to fuck a hot wife and she really likes him as a person so it's working out well.
I'm going to attach a picture of what she is wearing for him today and is running around town as I write this dressed like this. I should have snapped a picture with her black high heels on.
Sorry if the picture doesn't show up. I'm not very familiar with the rules of this site.IMG_20230429_083955976_HDR.jpg

I haven't posted for a while so I figured I would just say my wife is meeting with her bull for the 6th time today. She should arrive at his house around 1:00 or 1:30.
Tuesday was his birthday so she is planning on sucking his dick for the first time today if that's what he wants.
This guy has turned into a really good bull who knows how to fuck a hot wife and she really likes him as a person so it's working out well.
I'm going to attach a picture of what she is wearing for him today and is running around town as I write this dressed like this. I should have snapped a picture with her black high heels on.
Sorry if the picture doesn't show up. I'm not very familiar with the rules of this site.View attachment 1305022
I forgot to mention it's garter belt and stockings she's wearing.

• Love
Reactions: slappin8silly57
A good bull who fucks ur wifes brains out
so well that she's going to blow him for
his birthday?
Seems you, and she, and he, got everything
you all wanted...
Btw, do you clean her up when she gets home?
Do you get sloppy seconds or thirds?
Pic is ok, luv the seamed stockings, but heels
would have added a more sensual shape to
Her legs.

his birthday?
you all wanted...
Her legs.
We do have a good thing going. Yes, she will make me lick her clean as soon as she gets home and in return she lets me out of my chastity cage so I can reclaim her. I wish I would have taken the picture when she was in her heels before she left the house. I took this one as she was putting on her makeup.

Reactions: slappin8silly57
his birthday?
you all wanted...
Her legs.

his birthday?
you all wanted...
Her legs.
Here are the heels she wore today. Yes, he fucked her really good. Three times in three hours. That's why he is good for my wife.

Attachments

• IMG_20230429_201032479~2.jpg
    IMG_20230429_201032479~2.jpg
    276.4 KB · Views: 61
Sounds like ur all the cuck u want to be.
That gives you peace within yourself.

I say good for you!
My hotwife loves to fuck keeping her heels on . Her Favorite outfit to.Fuck in is her THIGH HI BOOTS and LONG GLOVES.she says she loves seeing her BOOTED LEGS up on a guys shoulders while he is pushing his cock deep into.her waiting PUSSY

Reactions: Cuckold husband
Not much to report honestly. She had fun, they laid around in bed fucking off and on for three hours which equals five times they fucked.

She came home and told me about and I fucked her the rest of the weekend reclaiming her and will continue the rest of the week.

He did go down on her so this coming Saturday I'm going to fuck her before she goes to see him so he can enjoy my creampie.