(Updated!) New gf claims to be a “bumhole virgin” … asshole experts weigh in

Anal virgin? Yes or No

• Total voters
(And BOTH are remarkably tighter than that thread starters gals bottom 👌🏻)
🥺 you my dear appear to be correct… her hole likes to pucker slightly open with even the slightest cheek spread ive noticed. It makes for some funny noises when I finger her butt as well (gulping, plopping, squishing and hissing sounds steadily) so Im pretty confident that entrance has seen its share of visitors.

But alas, if she’s simply playing KK’s game then I think some good times are around the corner?!😛

Last edited:
Hard to say one way or another - either way, enjoy the fantasy. My wife KK lied about anal for years, leading me to believe I popped her anal cherry when we were dating. I found out the real story was much different - KK's anal talent was well-developed before I ever was in the picture. One of her pregnancy avoidance techniques was giving a guy her tight ass, to satisfy his need for penetration in lieu of cumming in her pussy.

KK's still delightfully tight even today, after hundreds of cocks in her ass - in this shot, KK's just taken a cum load in her rosebud, and getting another in her pussy - hard to tell she's had her naughty backdoor used just moments ago.

View attachment 674630
Agreed ! :love::love:

Reactions: Sweetcheeks98
Indeed, looks like she finally got what she craved. Did she admit to being a butt-slut?

My wife claimed that she never had anal before we met but it went in quite easily the first time we tried. With my prior girlfriend, we had to work up to it, with fingers and plugs and even then, it hurt her the first time getting it in. When I was dating my wife, it just slid right up there without even much lube.... rather suspicious... I recall one morning though, I awoke to her straddling me and easing my cock into her ass - that's when I knew I wanted to marry her.

Indeed, looks like she finally got what she craved. Did she admit to being a butt-slut?

My wife claimed that she never had anal before we met but it went in quite easily the first time we tried. With my prior girlfriend, we had to work up to it, with fingers and plugs and even then, it hurt her the first time getting it in. When I was dating my wife, it just slid right up there without even much lube.... rather suspicious... I recall one morning though, I awoke to her straddling me and easing my cock into her ass - that's when I knew I wanted to marry her.
She admitted this morning she used to date an indian guy who was obsessed with her ass and would fuck it quite regularly.

said she never really liked it that much but it was a non-negotiable part of their relationship and apparently he was quite well hung. When I asked her for a ballpark figure of how many times they had done it backdoor she had no idea (lol) … said she hadnt done it in a long time as she hated going to university the day after and sitting in class with a throbbing asshole protruding around her thong (feeling like I was shitting in reverse - her words lol).

she came last night while we were fucking and she was stroking her clit so Im optomistic I can get this booty back in practice in no time ;)

How much action does it take to get torn up from the floor up like her you think?
Threadstarters girls bum?

nice assed girls get pressure to do anal starting in high-school. I bet an early boyfriend got in there and started the stretching a decade ago … and she learned to like it ;)

• Dislike
Reactions: Gtz3