(Updated!) New gf claims to be a “bumhole virgin” … asshole experts weigh in

Anal virgin? Yes or No

• Total voters

Gtz3

Male
Nice big assed gal. Claims to be anal virgin but ive caught her backside puckered quite “open”😳 several times recently during non ass-play times.

Does this look like a virgin tooter? Or have a few cocks already loosened up her winkhole…?

Honest opinions please :)

Attachments

• 624E483D-36FB-4FAB-9C9C-400B7F73265B.jpeg
    624E483D-36FB-4FAB-9C9C-400B7F73265B.jpeg
    46 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
Does this change your opinion any?
Sorry, it doesnt - AT ALL.

Despite the poor quality of that pic shes clearly showing a “resting gape” just by spreading those big cheeks (aka, a black hollow pucker).

Nice round bottomhole but its had plenty of stretching practice in my oppinion. When a girl has a nice ass every boyfriend and fuck buddy since high-school has likely tried to nail it.

If she happened to asleep in that position (lol) you could probably pop your pinky 2 knuckles deep into that without even touching any flesh or waking her up. “Virgin” asses don’t pop open into holes big enough you could drop skittles into one at a time like a wishing well either.

Last edited:
Sorry pal. The only “soft” thing is the muscle tone of her adorable & slightly swollen butt-lips.

That hole looks hungry, wet, and eager to be prodded without resistance. Plz tell me you’ve finally nailed her ass??!

ps.
it also kinda reminds me of Homer Simpsons mouth lol

Attachments

• 047445AA-B022-4630-B321-F493A7EF932A.gif
    047445AA-B022-4630-B321-F493A7EF932A.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 154
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gtz3
Lol I guess I do kinda see the resemblance - it is a bit of a “pouter” hehe

Spending xmas together so I’ll do my best to get up in that asshole and take it for a spin 👌🏻

Reactions: Sweetcheeks98
Hard to say one way or another - either way, enjoy the fantasy. My wife KK lied about anal for years, leading me to believe I popped her anal cherry when we were dating. I found out the real story was much different - KK's anal talent was well-developed before I ever was in the picture. One of her pregnancy avoidance techniques was giving a guy her tight ass, to satisfy his need for penetration in lieu of cumming in her pussy.

KK's still delightfully tight even today, after hundreds of cocks in her ass - in this shot, KK's just taken a cum load in her rosebud, and getting another in her pussy - hard to tell she's had her naughty backdoor used just moments ago.

fuck_my_wifes_pussy.jpg

Hard to say one way or another - either way, enjoy the fantasy. My wife KK lied about anal for years, leading me to believe I popped her anal cherry when we were dating. I found out the real story was much different - KK's anal talent was well-developed before I ever was in the picture. One of her pregnancy avoidance techniques was giving a guy her tight ass, to satisfy his need for penetration in lieu of cumming in her pussy.

KK's still delightfully tight even today, after hundreds of cocks in her ass - in this shot, KK's just taken a cum load in her rosebud, and getting another in her pussy - hard to tell she's had her naughty backdoor used just moments ago.

View attachment 674630Both beautiful well pounded buttholes!
(And BOTH are remarkably tighter than that thread starters gals bottom 👌🏻)