Use of empty house

She thought she heard me sound of a camera shutter and realized she was now completely naked and there was pics being taken. She stopped in full view and asked if they were go

As she looked at him naked on the bed with his cock in his hand she knew that he wanted her help as he always asked since the first time she had helped him when she was learning about masturbating herself20190328_113455~2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 86cowboy
As she rubbed his balls she thought she had plans of her own today. There were hard cocks around the house if she wanted to stroke or suck one. She had planned to open the curtains wide and spread her legs wide and bury her fingers deep in her pussy20190328_113956~2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 86cowboy
Wife is taking care of her mother's house while she vacations. She thought she would use the empty house to enjoy herself without the boys spying on her naked time. So she began undressing and thought she would come in peaceView attachment 836713View attachment 836714View attachment 836715
omg i so want to cum over and help you all day and all night lets get naked and have some horny fucking fun ??!! so tasty a pussy and those nipples so suck on of fuck me

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu