Vacation fun

verkitwme

Couple
Gold member
Mar 6, 2017
USA
Spent the day after xmas and the following week in St Martin with my lover and hubby. Heading home today but wanted to share some fun we had while on vacation. One day we went to Orient Beach where one section is nude and of course that's where we headed. I had hubby undress me which was erotic to say the least. Once my two guys were naked we took a long stroll on the beach and went to a beachfront bar. How hot is that, that you can just stroll up to a bar naked? On our walk I had lover one one side and hubby on other I was holding hands with both.

I kind of felt bad for my hubby as my lovers has a really thick 9 inch cock and when flaccid hubby is only 2 iches or so. As we walked I could definitely notice people watching us. As nudists that's not really supposed to happen but I guess it does anyhow. I felt so erotic and blessed to have a wonderful hubby who would let me have this incredible lifestyle. Then looking over at my lover felt so happy as he can just rock my world sexually it's hard to explain.
You cant take pics on naked beaches but this is me before my hubby took my bathing suit off....IMG_1872.jpg

It was quite the fun time. One day we went to Orient Beach which has a section where nudity is allowed. So...…...I had my hubby undress me and all three of us were naked taking a walk on the beach. It must have been quite the sight as my well hung lover was holding my one hand and my little dick hubby (not trying to be rude just stating a fact) the other as we strolled down the beach. Needless to say we got quite a few looks......it was a very erotic day....

It was quite the fun time. One day we went to Orient Beach which has a section where nudity is allowed. So...…...I had my hubby undress me and all three of us were naked taking a walk on the beach. It must have been quite the sight as my well hung lover was holding my one hand and my little dick hubby (not trying to be rude just stating a fact) the other as we strolled down the beach. Needless to say we got quite a few looks......it was a very erotic day....
I can't believe his little dick wasn't aroused 😉

Reactions: Dlh247
I was happy and I got filled 3x per day and lover was certainly happy. Hubby was happy as he got to clean me each time.
Made for a great time for all three of us !

do you kiss your lover while hubby cleans?

I can't believe his little dick wasn't aroused 😉
I'm glad it wasn't as it would be too funny huh? I haven't been to many nude beaches before but it's surprising the many different types of people that were on this beach. Some hotties, some which should have clothes on and even some families which made me somewhat uncomfortable.