vacation hotwives and husbands

We went on vacation back up to remote country in June. Of course, I went fishing and Mrs Hotwife said she was going to travel over and visit her sister for the day. Instead, she returned to the old, restored firehouse visiting the guys who put her photo from the 2019 visit on the calendar in 2020. She got fucked by the guy who runs the station again and the guy who was the "Admin" for the deployed firefighters! They decided to use her again (after "using" her again :ROFLMAO:) on their 2023 Calendar as "Ms July" and then have her as the actual front cover for the entire year. Many of the guys remember her from 2019 and she's a favorite. I don't want to give too much away for pics, but this is from this year's trip. It's not too fuzzy when it's reduced in size, enough to get a taste anyway since it's not usable to publish. They said that guys still carry her old pic from the 2020 calendar around, that it was the all time favorite so far. Pretty flattering, I guess. It was pretty explicit and the original contains her face, so that's unusual they say.

June of this year taken at the same location as the 2020 calendar pic...

View attachment 889159
Nice pic

Reactions: Hwcouple702
We have vacationed at Hedonism II in Jamaica over 20 times, usually for 12-18 days each trip. Kate has sex with several different guys on every vacation there, including some of the Jamaican guys who work at the resort.

We went on a Windjammer cruise and Kate had sex with the Captain, a Brit, and with the First Mate, an Islander, on separate occasions.

Vacations are fun!