Valentines day present for hubby

I told hubby I had a present for him for Valentines day and not to be home late for work. I arraigned for one of my lovers to come over and have some fun prior to hubby coming home.
Well we had a wonderful time we played over the course of the evening for 2 hours of which he gave me multiple orgasms and he deposited 3 wonderful loads of his creamy cum in me (actually one on my tits). We were well on our way prior to lover coming initially and I heard the garage door opening. I soon played with my lovers nipples and said I want you to cum in my pussy once you hear the door shut.
Well on command he did and I shouted downstairs, "We're up here honey", hubby knew my one lover was there as his car was parked in our garage.
As he walked into the bedroom I spread my legs and said, "Happy Valentines day honey"
This is what he dove into immediately.
It was a fun evening to say the least....
I love this pic as my breasts are firm and the cum leaking out of me makes me horny just looking at it. My lover asked me to let me pubic hair grow a bit so I did and had hubby trim me up the night before, I think he did a wonderful job. What do you think?
View attachment 196171
Your pussy looks delicious. I would love to go down on that, could play for hours. That is one sexy looking pussy it would be hard not to dive into.

I told hubby I had a present for him for Valentines day and not to be home late for work. I arraigned for one of my lovers to come over and have some fun prior to hubby coming home.
Well we had a wonderful time we played over the course of the evening for 2 hours of which he gave me multiple orgasms and he deposited 3 wonderful loads of his creamy cum in me (actually one on my tits). We were well on our way prior to lover coming initially and I heard the garage door opening. I soon played with my lovers nipples and said I want you to cum in my pussy once you hear the door shut.
Well on command he did and I shouted downstairs, "We're up here honey", hubby knew my one lover was there as his car was parked in our garage.
As he walked into the bedroom I spread my legs and said, "Happy Valentines day honey"
I love this pic as my breasts are firm and the cum leaking out of me makes me horny just looking at it. My lover asked me to let me pubic hair grow a bit so I did and had hubby trim me up the night before, I think he did a wonderful job. What do you think?
View attachment 196171
Laid back with lover's cum ozzzing for your hubby to drink is wonderful.

View attachment 196171
You are an awesome wife! How did he first convince you to start to have sex with other men. I have told my wife it would really turn me on. We fooled around in Paris at swing clubs but no penetration. I asked her if I take her back would she fuck another man and she agreed. Not sure if serious. How should I Bring up?

Reactions: bellaazz
View attachment 196171
That is beautiful , I wish I could walk in with my wife just like that , I'd lick her clean and cum in my pants doing it ...

Reactions: sterling
View attachment 196171
would love to add my cum to the mix

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun
View attachment 196171
Mmmm - Would love to be your Bull and would love to see your hubby clean your lovely pussy. Looks amazing. I would clean you up myself.

Reactions: sterling
View attachment 196171
Wouldn’t mind laying there with you watching your hubby clean up our mess

Reactions: bellaazz
View attachment 196171
Wow. Perfection in every aspect.