Waiting in the car

I met a couple at a bar once and the hubby drove us while me and his wife played in the back seat. Then he took us to my room and waited outside while I fucked her for a cool hours. I would text him pictures of what I was doing to her.
I have dropped my wife off at a guy's hotel room and waited in the parking lot, we met him at a club and she really liked hom, but he wasn't in to me watching them so we followed him to his hotel that he was staying at while on a business trip and about a hour after she came out fully satisfied by him.
Later it was my turn but as she told me the details of the encounter I cam quickly.
I was great knowing that she was fucking another man while I waited for her.

We've done a couple times where I've dropped her off due to conflicting schedules. One was a guy she found on CL and was texting with for a while. Finally we just decided she should go by herself and take pics. I dropped her off and picked her up about an hour later. Another time I dropped her off at a guy's room. That one was crazy quick though, ha. She had already called me to come pick her up before I got home. I have a video of the entire encounter. Literally like 3 minutes.
what, you are not gonna show us that video now ?
You are gonna Leave us like that ?

I have dropped my wife off at a guy's hotel room and waited in the parking lot, we met him at a club and she really liked hom, but he wasn't in to me watching them so we followed him to his hotel that he was staying at while on a business trip and about a hour after she came out fully satisfied by him.
Later it was my turn but as she told me the details of the encounter I cam quickly.
I was great knowing that she was fucking another man while I waited for her.

Dropping the wife off for another guy to fuck is very hot. My wife is dating a single guy who likes to fuck her in his bed. have dropped her off at his apartment for him to fuck a number of times. Very hot!

When we were much younger, I introduced a man to my wife who would become her boyfriend for 23 years. In those early days he was married and we had kids at home. so, motels became the meeting place. Most times I would be there to watch, photo and help but sometimes we changed up and i would drop her off and pick her up later.
This day, she wore just two articles of clothing, a dress and slut heels. He met her outside the room and immediately started groping her in the parking lot. I caught these photos as he felt her up. At one point he had raised up her dress to reveal her bare ass but i missed the shot. On the walkway, he had his finger in her cunt as they kissed.
I picked her up two hours later, reeking of sex and cum. She told me he had just fucked her the second time just before Ipicked her up. As we drove home, she fed me his cum from her cunt on her fingers.
9.jpgtina400.jpgtina402.jpg

When we were much younger, I introduced a man to my wife who would become her boyfriend for 23 years. In those early days he was married and we had kids at home. so, motels became the meeting place. Most times I would be there to watch, photo and help but sometimes we changed up and i would drop her off and pick her up later.
This day, she wore just two articles of clothing, a dress and slut heels. He met her outside the room and immediately started groping her in the parking lot. I caught these photos as he felt her up. At one point he had raised up her dress to reveal her bare ass but i missed the shot. On the walkway, he had his finger in her cunt as they kissed.
I picked her up two hours later, reeking of sex and cum. She told me he had just fucked her the second time just before Ipicked her up. As we drove home, she fed me his cum from her cunt on her fingers.
View attachment 1155049View attachment 1155050View attachment 1155051

VERY HOT! I have dropped my wife Kate off for a guy to fuck for a couple of hours then picked her up when he was finished with her. I have done that for a couple of different guys we know.

Something similar happened to us this weekend, it was totally unplanned...wife and I had gone to the beach and then lunch at a cafe on the gold coast, about 100 km from home, on the way back, wife was driving.
She gets a call on her mobile, which is on bluetooth to the car audio, she answers, it is a guy that she has not seen for a couple of years, after the usual small talk in which I also join in, he says that he would like to see her for a quickie, I answer for her, say, yes, sure, go for it...her reaction is no not today, but both us try to persuade her, she agrees, but says that she has nothing to wear, anyway we say it does not matter, and since he lives on the way, she takes the car there, gets off in her street clothes, see...I take the car to the shops, have a beer and a coffee, an hour later, I get the text to pick her up.
booty-call-drop-off-jpg.1160063
At Dropoff

I go inside, she is just coming out, I did not have to ask her if she had fun, her beaming smile says it all...see...
Booty-call pick up.jpg

We haven't done it since covid but we enjoyed going to a lounge at a hotel. We would go in separately and I would sit at the bar while Bob sat at a table. It rarely failed that I would get hit on. A couple 'free' drinks and things would heat up. He either had to already have a room or get one. I never left the hotel with a guy I just met. Bob would patiently wait for my return. If the situation was right Bob would then 'hit' on me. Usually my new friend would still be there and see me leave the lounge with another 'new' friend.

Many times I drove her to dates or to let her do the pick up scene…..but since Covid we rarely do the pick up scenes and she likes to meet a guy and then take him to our house. So I bring her to the bar, restaurant, meeting place and he drives her home to our home, our master bedroom , our marital bed as I am in the guest bedroom with no involvement other than hearing the moans…funny story….she has a steady bull the last 9 months and I drive her to meet him and when he drives her back, the gate house guards all know my wife is bringing home her black lover.

VERY HOT! I have dropped my wife Kate off for a guy to fuck for a couple of hours then picked her up when he was finished with her. I have done that for a couple of different guys we know.
Done this as well. So fucking hot to see her get dressed up and take her out for a quick fuck. She calls me the pussy delivery guy. Love looking sat her ass as she walks away knowing it will shortly be bent over. Love the ride home as she has that just fucked look and tells me what a naughty girl she just was or complains about how sore her cunt is from the fucking she just got!

Done this as well. So fucking hot to see her get dressed up and take her out for a quick fuck. She calls me the pussy delivery guy. Love looking sat her ass as she walks away knowing it will shortly be bent over. Love the ride home as she has that just fucked look and tells me what a naughty girl she just was or complains about how sore her cunt is from the fucking she just got!

I love that...the pussy delivery guy.

This is a different twist about waiting in a car. I met a husband who wanted to introduce his wife into the lifestyle. We met for drinks at a bar one night and seemed to hit it off okay. I danced with her and played around as much as possible on the dance floor and sitting in a booth with the two of them. I suggested we go to my house or theirs. Her hubby suggested going out to their car in the parking lot. I got in the back seat with her and we started making out like teenagers. Hubby was watching from the front seat. I played with her tits and pussy and she pulled out my cock and started sucking me. Hubby seemed to be getting nervous or maybe anxious watching her suck my cock. I said let's go somewhere more private and hubby said no. She started sucking hard and fast and I shot off in her mouth. She swallowed most and came up with cum dripping down her chin. He seemed shocked and said that was enough for now. I left and never heard from hubby again but wifey called me a month later and said he was not sure he could watch another man fuck her. I thanked her for the fun at the bar and she laughed and said he doesn't have to watch us fuck and where could we hook up. We only did it once but she was good. Never knew if they got into the lifestyle or it was just a onetime thing

Here is another twist to waiting in the car. This is part of the story about my wife seducing 19 tear old who worked at local grocery store
While walking to the car she asked him if he had ever partied with older women. He said no and she asked would he like to. He said he had to get back to work but his shift ended in an hour and would like to talk to her then. She said she would be back and park in the same place. She came home and told me what had happened. I suggested she bring him to our house as the store is less than a mile away and she could be more convincing in our driveway rather than a public parking lot.

When they arrived Elaine pulled the car close to the garage door which had a row of windows in it. I told her I would be watching from inside the garage. I could see them talking and watched Elaine slowly move closer to him. After a few minutes she kissed him and I figured things were going well. Knowing I was viewing them she moved his hand to her chest as they continued kissing. My view was partially blocked but her hand appeared to be on his crotch. Soon her head lowered and I could just see the top of her hair as she apparently moved her mouth up and down on his cock. I saw him say something to her and reach down putting his hand on her head. I really did not know if he was moving her head away or what exactly was going on, but her head popped up and she was smiling as she kissed his cheek. I could see them getting their clothes arranged and I quickly moved from the garage to the house and met them at the front door.

They walked in and Elaine introduced me. His name was Steve and he seemed very nervous. I invited him in the living room and asked if he wanted something to eat or drink. He said sure and Elaine went into the kitchen. He asked where the bathroom was and I went into the kitchen with Elaine. She almost started laughing when she told what went on in the car. She said she had only sucked his dick for less than a minute before he yelled he was going to cum. She held on tight with her mouth as he shot a load of sperm into her waiting lips. She guessed he had not had sex for quite some time, but thought he was going to be more than ready for a fun evening.

Here is another twist to waiting in the car. This is part of the story about my wife seducing 19 tear old who worked at local grocery store
While walking to the car she asked him if he had ever partied with older women. He said no and she asked would he like to. He said he had to get back to work but his shift ended in an hour and would like to talk to her then. She said she would be back and park in the same place. She came home and told me what had happened. I suggested she bring him to our house as the store is less than a mile away and she could be more convincing in our driveway rather than a public parking lot.

When they arrived Elaine pulled the car close to the garage door which had a row of windows in it. I told her I would be watching from inside the garage. I could see them talking and watched Elaine slowly move closer to him. After a few minutes she kissed him and I figured things were going well. Knowing I was viewing them she moved his hand to her chest as they continued kissing. My view was partially blocked but her hand appeared to be on his crotch. Soon her head lowered and I could just see the top of her hair as she apparently moved her mouth up and down on his cock. I saw him say something to her and reach down putting his hand on her head. I really did not know if he was moving her head away or what exactly was going on, but her head popped up and she was smiling as she kissed his cheek. I could see them getting their clothes arranged and I quickly moved from the garage to the house and met them at the front door.

They walked in and Elaine introduced me. His name was Steve and he seemed very nervous. I invited him in the living room and asked if he wanted something to eat or drink. He said sure and Elaine went into the kitchen. He asked where the bathroom was and I went into the kitchen with Elaine. She almost started laughing when she told what went on in the car. She said she had only sucked his dick for less than a minute before he yelled he was going to cum. She held on tight with her mouth as he shot a load of sperm into her waiting lips. She guessed he had not had sex for quite some time, but thought he was going to be more than ready for a fun evening.

That is a very hot story. I could never get Kate to have sex with any of the boys who worked at our supermarket, but she did like dressing in outfits that would allow her to give them a show. She did bring the assistant store manager, a black guy, home one time. She called and told me to take the k!d$ to dinner and a movie. I have no idea what we had for dinner or even what movie we saw. All I could think about was the guy fucking my wife in our bed while we were out.

I did enjoy going shopping with her more after the assistant manager got to fuck her.

I got a fantasy where I’m driving my wife and her stunt cock around while they fuck and do everything imaginable in the back seat. She either finishes it in the truck or we get to the hotel and the 3 some starts.
"Stunt cock" pretty good term. I drove my wife around once while her and her stunt cock fucked in the back seat. Very hot listening and catching a glimpse in the rear view mirror. She decided it was just too much work and too distracting worrying about being seen. She did have a co-worker follow her home once and put on a show when she got in his car and blew him. I was supposed to catch a view from the window.....fell asleep before she got there and missed the show! Regret it to this day.

My wife has called me asking me to pick her up from her bfs place. When I messaged her to say I was outside she asked me to wait, she wasn't quite ready. That made my imagination work overtime. When she finally came out and got in the car I got that wonderful scent of sex on her...all my wonderful thoughts had been spot on.