Waiting

Mr. K

Male
Sep 15, 2016
Relate your experiences in waiting for your wife to come home freshly fucked.
We're you calm, excited, turned on? Did you masterbate? Did you fantisize?

My experience was that I was always excited but, when your wife is at the bar, sometimes nothing happens. So; I was always excited and hopeful. The later it got, the more excited I became. If it got too late (such as 3:00am) I would get nervous. Excited at the prospect of what she might be doing and concerned about her safety. Sometimes I would shake violently. I don't mean tremble, I mean SHAKE!
I would get very hard and excited and would masterbate a little but didn't want to cum until I could cum in her.
Wonderful experiences!

Last edited:
Reactions: E1ectro
Relate your experiences in waiting for your wife to come home freshly fucked.
We're you calm, excited, turned on? Did you masterbate? Did you fantisize?

My experience was that I was always excited but, when your wife is at the bar, sometimes nothing happens. So; I was always excited and hopeful. The later it got, the more excited I became. If it got too late (such as 3:00am) I would get nervous. Excited at the prospect of what she might be doing and concerned about her safety. Sometimes I would shake violently. I don't mean tremble, I mean SHAKE!
I would get very hard and excited and would masterbate a little but didn't want to cum until I could cum in her.
Wonderful experiences!
Come you cucks! Are you afraid to talk about your feelings?

I'm not a cuck YET nor am I afraid to talk about my feelings.

I want her to fuck others, to suck others, to have sex with others. She was a slut when younger and I want that now. I have occasional ED issues and a small dick, 4 1/2" at best. I haven't been able to fuck her in years and I'm certain she wants to get laid, I knew she needs to, she needs it for the pleasure as well as an attitude adjustment.

I'd have no problem with cleanup or watching. The catch is I MUST BE PRESENT. I must this is how I get included, sex is a team event and I am part of the team, if only the score keeper and towel boy.

I had never thought of us as being in a cuckold relationship until recently. We have had 1 very special younger man in our life for a couple of years. I had thought of us as a V where both of us were free to use her as we wish. Most times we were both present for DP or a tag team event. Always after he would leave I would fuck her like it was our first time. Eating the ejaculate of both of us male partners from her is something I shall never forget. They have had occasion to be alone and sometimes an overnight hotel stay. This was more unsettling for me and not nearly as erotic. She was always showered before returning home with a smile on her face. For us there is nothing like being present to see that look of pure sexual satisfaction on your partner's face as they receive satisfaction while you stand idly by watching the action.

I'm not a cuck YET nor am I afraid to talk about my feelings.

I want her to fuck others, to suck others, to have sex with others. She was a slut when younger and I want that now. I have occasional ED issues and a small dick, 4 1/2" at best. I haven't been able to fuck her in years and I'm certain she wants to get laid, I knew she needs to, she needs it for the pleasure as well as an attitude adjustment.

I'd have no problem with cleanup or watching. The catch is I MUST BE PRESENT. I must this is how I get included, sex is a team event and I am part of the team, if only the score keeper and towel boy.
How could she be against that? Sounds like a win/win to me.

I had never thought of us as being in a cuckold relationship until recently. We have had 1 very special younger man in our life for a couple of years. I had thought of us as a V where both of us were free to use her as we wish. Most times we were both present for DP or a tag team event. Always after he would leave I would fuck her like it was our first time. Eating the ejaculate of both of us male partners from her is something I shall never forget. They have had occasion to be alone and sometimes an overnight hotel stay. This was more unsettling for me and not nearly as erotic. She was always showered before returning home with a smile on her face. For us there is nothing like being present to see that look of pure sexual satisfaction on your partner's face as they receive satisfaction while you stand idly by watching the action.
I always enjoyed watching too but, watching and waiting for her to return are definitely 2 different experiences.

Yes I would be a win-win. She had said yes to a 3-some, but has stalled and delayed for over a year.

Trying to get her to tell me her feelings as to why the 'stall' is impossible, it's easier to defy gravity.

From my experiences when both are present its so much more erotic for us anyways.when I'm doing doggie and hubby is watching my facial expressions I watch his cock come to life,and one thing that really gets me going is him eating my pussy full of cum while the person that came watches him do it,I get horny all over again,Lynn

Reactions: artman6060
I have a foot in both camps - I love watching, participating and waiting as well. The thing about not being present is imagining what's happening, then afterwards asking questions and having things described. Also hunting over her body for tell tale marks, smells and sticky patches ;-)