Walk and wank (Hertford or Ware, UK)

She probably needs some time to unpack her feelings about the situation. She has taken some big steps towards turning fantasy into reality.

Ok so not quite full on dogging but I’ve got a crazy urge to spice up my daily walk in Hertford and Ware area of the UK. Been thinking for a while now, sometimes when stopped by a river or maybe in a woods… I’d really love to give out some hand jobs to local guys who are also walking, love to see your spunk flying and hitting the water or trees

Anyone interested, nothing more, just meet, I’ll wank you off and then walk on
Hi this sounds great I’d love to oblige I’m in Yorkshire but I have a vehicle and would love to come down and meet up with you if you’re interested message me x

No I don’t think it loses force… he’s successfully making me feel worthless, disposable and like a object… if I wasn’t so scared and terrified of the consequences, I think it’d be really quite effective
I would love to hear an update on this, Annie. Did you go through with it two weeks ago?

Ok so not quite full on dogging but I’ve got a crazy urge to spice up my daily walk in Hertford and Ware area of the UK. Been thinking for a while now, sometimes when stopped by a river or maybe in a woods… I’d really love to give out some hand jobs to local guys who are also walking, love to see your spunk flying and hitting the water or trees

any chance you could walk over Stevenage way ? I often fantasize when our walking the dog about meeting a hirsute who would pleasure me !

This sounds like fun. I don't live too far away and would enjoy a wank and walk ;-)

Reactions: ray28
Either it went badly…
Or
She found the ‘pressure relief valve’ for her sexual frustrations. I’d like to think she is regularly ‘scratching the itch’ without any negative side effects.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Either it went badly…
Or
She found the ‘pressure relief valve’ for her sexual frustrations. I’d like to think she is regularly ‘scratching the itch’ without any negative side effects.
Yes it could have gone either way, I do hope she's getting what she needs because it would be very hard to put those desires back in the box having started down that road x

I wasn’t going to say but what the heck. He wants me in my work clothes, one of my business suit including me wearing my ID badge and he wants to watch me ******** before I wank him
So I am in Hertford, I'm genuine, and interested in chatting a bit more. I also have Telegram if you would rather chat there