Walk and wank (Hertford or Ware, UK)

Ok I’ve replied and I’m seeing him tomorrow… I’ve had to make up a fictional business get together with work colleagues to justify leaving my husband for a while and wearing the business suit… so the lies and falsehoods begin

And his latest reply has just terrified me even more, he’s started calling me slut and ‘it’, saying that women like me don’t deserve anything else. But what’s worried me now is he said ‘you do know there are other Telegram groups especially for sluts like me’

He’s probably just living his fantasy now. I’m sure he wants to treat you as an object. That’s completely acceptable and probably expected. Remember your limits and if he violates them or outs you, his fun is all over as well as what you will do to him (per our private conversation). If he has any brains he will not want to mess up and loose is new slut.

Maybe it’s about time you start looking at this from a different perspective, yes you have lost control and will have to obey him but you are going to use him for the fulfillment that you can only get by submitting to him.

Reactions: EgyBull
He’s probably just living his fantasy now. I’m sure he wants to treat you as an object. That’s completely acceptable and probably expected. Remember your limits and if he violates them or outs you, his fun is all over as well as what you will do to him (per our private conversation). If he has any brains he will not want to mess up and loose is new slut.

Maybe it’s about time you start looking at this from a different perspective, yes you have lost control and will have to obey him but you are going to use him for the fulfillment that you can only get by submitting to him.
What will I do for him…? I don’t really know, it will depend how it goes … currently just what I’ve agreed, dress in a business suit, pull my knickers to one side and ******** for him to see and wank him (with my tits out). But I’m really really terrified of doing that with someone who ‘knows me’ so that I think means I could a) freeze in fear and not even do that or b) do a whole lot more if I think the threat is very real

Ok I’ve replied and I’m seeing him tomorrow… I’ve had to make up a fictional business get together with work colleagues to justify leaving my husband for a while and wearing the business suit… so the lies and falsehoods begin

And his latest reply has just terrified me even more, he’s started calling me slut and ‘it’, saying that women like me don’t deserve anything else. But what’s worried me now is he said ‘you do know there are other Telegram groups especially for sluts like me’
Wondering what are these telegram groups, would sure like to be a part of one

I wasn’t going to say but what the heck. He wants me in my work clothes, one of my business suit including me wearing my ID badge and he wants to watch me ******** before I wank him
Are you sure it's not the IT guy you "accidentally" sent the slutty pic? That might explain the suit and badge. Or maybe it's the other guy (electrician?) who is on the Telegram list, worked out it was you and now knows despite your asking him to keep it secret "especially from your husband" you pretend to be all business like but really are a little slut who is up for dirty, furtive sex, even with complete strangers?

Maybe it's your husband. You think he's off golfing but he's really screwing the waitress at that restaurant and now he discovers from the local Telgram slut list that you're not the staid wife he thought and he keeps getting off now thinking about you playing with strangers and agreeing to do even kinky things.

Reactions: The decorator
Maybe it's your husband. You think he's off golfing but he's really screwing the waitress at that restaurant and now he discovers from the local Telgram slut list that you're not the staid wife he thought and he keeps getting off now thinking about you playing with strangers and agreeing to do even kinky things.
I'm absolutely sure that it's neither the IT guy or the electrician, the writing style of the guy on Telegram is that of somebody well educated and literate. Despite his attempts to use crude and verbally abusive language, it's all punctuation perfect and precise... and as for it being my husband. Well he's still proclaiming oral sex as immoral and blaming so many things wrong in the world on sexual promiscuity and the lack of Christian values. It'd be quite an act that he's put on for 20 years+

that of somebody well educated and literate. Despite his attempts to use crude and verbally abusive language, it's all punctuation perfect and precise
That is intriguing. On the one hand it sounds as though he can manage the abuse better than the first stranger, who ran out of ideas, but on the other, perhaps for you it loses force if it's too educated in delivery or tone.

That is intriguing. On the one hand it sounds as though he can manage the abuse better than the first stranger, who ran out of ideas, but on the other, perhaps for you it loses force if it's too educated in delivery or tone.
No I don’t think it loses force… he’s successfully making me feel worthless, disposable and like a object… if I wasn’t so scared and terrified of the consequences, I think it’d be really quite effective

Last edited:
No I don’t think it loses force… he’s successfully making me feel worthless, disposable and like a object… if I wasn’t so scared and terrified of the consequences, I think it’d be really quite effective
Sorry I've been busy all evening and only just seen your posts. I do hope all goes ok tomorrow. I wouldn't worry about him referring to you as a slut, after all you are playing the role of a slut so it doesn't really mean anything more sinister than he's getting off on that.
I don't think you'll freeze when the time comes because even though you're scared, you'll also be so excited that you'll do as you've agreed and maybe more.
Yes this is scary stuff that could damage your marriage if it gets out and you knew that when you started down this road and still couldn't help yourself and now it's feeling very real. But hopefully it won't come to anything even approaching that! The guy could turn out to be married and just as keen to keep this discreet as you but you just won't know till you meet him. The fact that he's clearly an articulate, professional guy by the sound of things, also means he's likely to have a reputation he wants to protect.
So I'm guessing he just wants to act out some of his fantasies with a willing slut! And the fact that he knows you and therefore knows that you're a respectable, outwardly posh and rather prim married woman, just makes the thought of you being a dirty little slut for him even more exciting to him.
I will be thinking of you tomorrow - it's going to happen and as terrifying as that is, do try to enjoy it too (I know enjoy isn't really the right word but you know what I mean).
And do let us know how it goes.
Love Lynn xx

I don’t know. It may not be a falsehood. It may turn out to be a meeting with a co-worker. It may turn out to be a bit of a “team building exercise.”

Well the guilt trip certainly did kick in a lot but slowly my mind has got more and more overcome with the urge to do it again (like some of you on here predicted it would)... and starting next week my husband has declared he'll be going into the office every Tuesday... so I've already started planning my next walk and wank... only I'm not doing just one, my inner slut had definitely kicked in and I'm up for doing a few!

That makes me feel so dirty and slutty and makes me very very excited
Wish you were near Leeds...

Reactions: The decorator