Walk and wank (Hertford or Ware, UK)

I don't know how it's happened but he clearly does... I'm shaking and scared now, even though I've had fantasies in this space for a very long time, the reality is very scary

Not sure what'll do next

Reactions: EgyBull
I think we all would like to know what he said. You're probably scared because of the unknown, you don't know what he will do. You should embrace this situation with him because you may have no other choice than to do as he wishes. This is what you wanted and I really think you will enjoy the loss of control. I was very terrified when it happened to me but it turned out to be a good experience for the most part.

What did he say feel free to inbox if u like
No I'll reply here, I've played out the details of what's gone on for everyone to read here and I don't plan to stop now despite this. He initially mentioned my car, stating it's make and model and now he's mentioned a local bar/restaurant that I go to with my husband and something else personal that he'd like involved in me wanking him off

Last edited:
Well it does sound like he knows you but then he will also know from the group that you wanked the other guy off.
So it seems like you have 2 choices -
1. go and wank him off, at least that way you can ask him to be discreet in not saying anything to your husband in return for keeping him happy.
2. Don't do anything and don't take this fantasy any further. But I think you'll struggle with that. Also you're relying on him not being the vindictive type if you refuse to meet him and spreading the word about your last encounter with people you know and maybe even your husband.
It's a very difficult scary choice I know - but it is the position you fantasised about being in and which you put into action as soon as you wanked the first guy off!

Well it does sound like he knows you but then he will also know from the group that you wanked the other guy off.
So it seems like you have 2 choices -
1. go and wank him off, at least that way you can ask him to be discreet in not saying anything to your husband in return for keeping him happy.
2. Don't do anything and don't take this fantasy any further. But I think you'll struggle with that. Also you're relying on him not being the vindictive type if you refuse to meet him and spreading the word about your last encounter with people you know and maybe even your husband.
It's a very difficult scary choice I know - but it is the position you fantasised about being in and which you put into action as soon as you wanked the first guy off!
I fully agree. One thing I neglected to mention in my previous post was that you may be going through the same thought process as I did when it happened to me. I was constantly focusing on the worst possible scenarios. This is likely to be a positive experience for you and if you choose to meet and service him, for your own sake, do it sooner rather then later. You are one of the lucky few whose fantasy can become reality.

Yes I know Lynn, you are right, I did put this into action, it is a direct result of my actions and choices..... I'm not sure there's much choice at all here but I'm shaking like a leaf and literally terrified of replying to him with the knowledge of what might follow and my loss of control

Reactions: NeedaDomInMI
Yes I know Lynn, you are right, I did put this into action, it is a direct result of my actions and choices..... I'm not sure there's much choice at all here but I'm shaking like a leaf and literally terrified of replying to him with the knowledge of what might follow and my loss of control
Yes it must be terrifying but to be honest I think you've already lost control of the situation and you're 'safest' option is probably to meet him and give him what he wants x

What are the thoughts running thru your head? Are you focusing on the worst? What you may have to do? Or anything else?
Yes absolutely I am... despite what you are saying I'm finding it impossible to do anything but think of the worst case scenarios and how far he might take things... he clearly a) know me somehow and b) knows he got the upper hand and is in control. I've never had this, despite what I did, I was still in control. Now I have to face to the realities... he might well ask for more than a wank? he might want to take pictures that include my face? he could send those pictures to others in that Telegram group, and that's not even beginning on some of the more worst case scenarios

Yes absolutely I am... despite what you are saying I'm finding it impossible to do anything but think of the worst case scenarios and how far he might take things... he clearly a) know me somehow and b) knows he got the upper hand and is in control. I've never had this, despite what I did, I was still in control. Now I have to face to the realities... he might well ask for more than a wank? he might want to take pictures that include my face? he could send those pictures to others in that Telegram group, and that's not even beginning on some of the more worst case scenarios
If he wants you to play and continue playing, it's in his interest not to take pics if you don't want. But as for pushing you to do more than give him a wank, well maybe not at first but that's certainly more than likely

If he wants you to play and continue playing, it's in his interest not to take pics if you don't want. But as for pushing you to do more than give him a wank, well maybe not at first but that's certainly more than likely
Unless you reply to him you have no way of knowing how he will react I suppose is the simple answer

Well said. You should let him know upfront that you will please him to a certain extent to keep your secret but if he does things that are too much for you or if he outs you to friends and family, it is all over and you will never please him again.

I’m going to reply and offer to wank him in the way he’s requested (even if it is a bit kinky). I want to ask him to be discreet and not take pictures, not to let others know but I’m scared he see how desperate I am to keep things secret and exploit that

I’m going to reply and offer to wank him in the way he’s requested (even if it is a bit kinky). I want to ask him to be discreet and not take pictures, not to let others know but I’m scared he see how desperate I am to keep things secret and exploit that
That's always the risk but likewise he's more likely to want to keep you on board so he can continue to have fun with you