Wannabe sub seeking Dom master

Elaine

Female
Jul 6, 2017
United Kingdom
hi,
I'm not very experienced (only known two men sexually) but I have a long repressed desire to be dominated, humiliated and shared around by a dominant master.
My husband and I hardly ever have sex any more. I've always been the initiator but yearned to be just ruled, ordered to do whatever with whomever and have no option but to obey.
My ideal fantasy is to be taken against my will, me begging you not to cum inside me because that's "special" and only for my husband but then being won over by the heat of the moment and subsequently begging you to fill me up with your cum as you shoot inside me <blush>
Then if you were to share me with your friends and take photos of me doing ever more depraved acts on your orders, knowing that you were going to show the pictures around to whoever and let the world know you owned my married pussy now.
{{{shiiiverrrr}}}

I know, but if you were to do it, what and where? "Beat me" right above your pussy, a butterfly on your shoulder, or something else. Just a fantasy, would go for a freaky one, or just something cute? All in fun.

I'd want to be ordered, one that would show my status or preference
Lol
A previous boyfriend wanted me to shave my pubic area and have his name tattood just above my pussy.
Thankfully I didn't
Lol
xx

Sold, then tell him since it wasn't being used, you sold it, just like other stuff around the house ;) Haha

He needs someone to knock him upside the head and tell him he's neglecting his duties at home.