Want to Clean Both After Sex

I have cleaned about 20 creampies in my life and desire more but my biggest fantasy now is to be in a 69 under a woman while she gets fuck then cleaning his cock then her pussy after he cums in her. Anyone else have this fantasy? BTW
i am bi and have sucked cocks but would love to have both at the same time
I have done that with two different couples. I can tell you though that the woman has to be on the slim side for it to work properly.

Me and my wife have share this fantasy as the feeling of me licking her clit while she has a cock inside her would drive her wild I can also lick the underside of his shaft and balls and give him the option of cumming in her, which would allow me to then lick all that cum and clean her out or he can shoot all that delicious sperm straight in my mouth.
Show me your hot little wife!!!

Reactions: hotratz
Photo with a very young man (25) together with wife (59), while I shoot closeup photo while they having hot sex. I cleaned them both when they was finished
Great that you can enjoy this. As a bull I always get great pleasure from having hubby clean me first and then enjoy the afterglow with the wife as she is cleaned and enjoys the pleasure of the cleanup. I am sure you are aware just how much the wife enjoys being cleaned after a good fucking.

Attachments

• cucklife04.gif
    cucklife04.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 188
I have cleaned about 20 creampies in my life and desire more but my biggest fantasy now is to be in a 69 under a woman while she gets fuck then cleaning his cock then her pussy after he cums in her. Anyone else have this fantasy? BTW
i am bi and have sucked cocks but would love to have both at the same time
Great that you have cleaned up creampie and enjoy it. As a Bull it is so good to have hubby clean up.
I was with one couple for 17 years and that was his duty. We sometimes attended cuck couple parties. At these the wives would get fucked many times and early on they preferred to not take too much cum inside so as to not get too full too early. In the early stages the wives preferred doggy with hubby underneath. When the time to ejaculate was right it was a quick squirt in the wife and then the erupting cock was dropped into hubby's mouth and it was his place to take the rest and swallow before tidying up.

Attachments

• cuckduty02.jpg
    cuckduty02.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 178
Great that you have cleaned up creampie and enjoy it. As a Bull it is so good to have hubby clean up.
I was with one couple for 17 years and that was his duty. We sometimes attended cuck couple parties. At these the wives would get fucked many times and early on they preferred to not take too much cum inside so as to not get too full too early. In the early stages the wives preferred doggy with hubby underneath. When the time to ejaculate was right it was a quick squirt in the wife and then the erupting cock was dropped into hubby's mouth and it was his place to take the rest and swallow before tidying up.
I want to do this so bad but I can't get my wife on board. She is so vanilla.

Reactions: slappin8silly57
Me and my wife have share this fantasy as the feeling of me licking her clit while she has a cock inside her would drive her wild I can also lick the underside of his shaft and balls and give him the option of cumming in her, which would allow me to then lick all that cum and clean her out or he can shoot all that delicious sperm straight in my mouth.
As a Bull I really enjoy doing this and I know the wives love it as well, especially when other couples are present and watching. Women love to see hubby's taking a load like this.