Want to see my wife in group sex

I think quite a few on this site have at one time or another been involved in group sex with their partners. My own experiences in this are quite wide and varied but not so much so with my present wife

Reactions: compassionatedom
My wife has had 4 guys take turns with her 4. Each one fucked her at least twice. At a lifestyle party she has fucked 5 or 6 on several occasions. :p

I do both. When the 4 guys it was a surprise birthday party for me. 5 couples including us. The other 4 ladies were all over this birthday boy in bed and my wife walked in and said "you may have all the ladies but I've got 4 guys to myself". They went to another bedroom and went at it. I do love to watch her getting fucked. To this day seeing another man's cock slide in her is a special feeling. :love:

It is normal for my wife to have 2 guys at a time. We’ve also had 3 guys on a few occasions. But we had this one time that she had 9 at a time and that was the best experience I (we) ever had. It was such a pleasure watching her take cock after cock and load after load.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slow2start