Want to watch my wife be bad!

My_email258

Feb 1, 2019
Anyone think of wanting to see their wife flirt, kiss or do anything. Like watch them on the down low?

I want my wife to play when she’s out of town and send me pics or something so I can watch.

Any fun games anyone plays when your wife is out of town for work?

I seriously want my wife to be bad when she said out of town. Then tell me all about it when she’s back in her room. She sends me videos of her playing solo and she seems so horny when she does. This is when she’s out of town for work. I’m sure that means she’s doing some flirting...

Mmmmmm sounds horny and love to see the pics & vids ;)

Anyone think of wanting to see their wife flirt, kiss or do anything. Like watch them on the down low?

I want my wife to play when she’s out of town and send me pics or something so I can watch.
I want too ....badly
Any fun games anyone plays when your wife is out of town for work?

When we go out to any club, i usually kiss my wife and we split up, and as i watch and get comfortable, she goes around looking sexy for other men, and some even touch her and grab her boobs and ass, and i love to watch. Some men have even taken her straight to a hotel as i watch them take my beautiful wife to be fucked elsewhere.

When we go out to any club, i usually kiss my wife and we split up, and as i watch and get comfortable, she goes around looking sexy for other men, and some even touch her and grab her boobs and ass, and i love to watch. Some men have even taken her straight to a hotel as i watch them take my beautiful wife to be fucked elsewhere.
WOW that sounds really hot!

I know what you mean. Back when my wife and I were first together I was playing in a band at bars, lounges etc and I got to watch her dance and make out with other men while I was on stage playing music. If she ever suddenly disappeared on me for 30 minutes or so I knew that when she walked back in the club she had just had some other guys dick in her mouth. Back then that was her addiction. Mine too by proxy.

I was on a trip a while back.
my wife went out with her friend, to her friends boyfriends.
we were FaceTiming.
he ask if my wife could suck dick good.
I told him to ask her. She said “I don’t know I guess”
So he asks the girls who’s better.
both shrugged.
so I said only one way to find out.
At this point my wife is sitting on the sofa, his gf beside her. He’s standing between them.
he says to give his gf the phone for a minute.
my wife does, and he leans down and kisses her. His gf’s jaw drops. And she says “he kissed her!!” In an excited voice.
I tell her to turn the camara around because I missed it.

I tell him I don’t believe he kissed her so he does it again. This time putting his hand down her shirt.
she kissed back but laughed at him and looked at the camera and asked if I was happy now.

me “almost!! His tongue was is there pretty good, no reason his dick can’t go in there”

he kisses her again. Then puts two fingers in her mouth.

he tells her it will be good.
she says she doesn’t really like to give head. She only does it for me.
so quickly I say “ok do it for me now!!”

im already jerking off. So I show turn the cam so the My wife friend can see me jerking.

my wife asks if I’m sure,
Her friend turns the phone to her, “I think he’s sure!!”

she’s a bit of a tease when sucking cock with me, and she was with him too.
started just rubbing his dick and kissing the head. And getting the gf to do the same.
I told her they will be doing this again when I’m home.
My wife says “ doing what? This?”
As she finally takes his cock
She blows him for a while, stopping often to make sure he does not cum right away.
for someone who does not like to give head she makes it last a long time!
At one point he takes the phone and looks into it and says “my cock is in your wife’s mouth!!” As he pans back down on her look up.
“Fucking hot!” I’m thinking, but she still has her shirt on.... oh there he’s pulling it down and her tits are now out! Perfect place to cum!!
He turns the cam back up, “omg can I fuck her tits?!?” He beg
“If she lets you man. It’s all upto her”
He pans back down as she puts his cock between her tits
And I cum! This was so hot. I want it to keep going, so I keep jerking and say nothing. About cumming yet.
he pans up “omg you’re lucky you can do this every day” he pan to his gf with little boobs, “show him your boob baby” so she does.
“I’d still enjoy playing with her little boobs” I said
“Beside if you think her big soft tits feel good, wait until you feel her soft wet pussy. “
As I say this he pushes down on her head making her gag on his cock, but says nothing.
“Really, you should bend her over and see how good it feels. I promise you will have to fuck her twice!”

my wife pulls back, looks at the camera “asshole! Just for that I’ll make him fuck me 2 times!”
The gf takes the phone back
My wife bends over the sofa and he gets down and licks her pussy.
him and his gf comment on how nice it looks, and his gf puts 2 fingers in. Then backs off and says “she’s tight you’ll won’t last a minute”

he accepted the challenge.
he stands up and slides he hard cock in her pussy, and I cum again. He gf says “next time I’ll help you with that” 😍 yes please I’m thinking.

so about 30 seconds in, pulls out and cums all over her back and ass.
“what a waste of cum” I said “she likes it inside her pussy”
Well he wasn’t long going back in and pumping some more. Then stops.

my wife rolls over, puts he legs behind her head and looks at him and says “ok, again ”
He mounts her again. This time it did last a little longer. This time he made my wife cum.
the cam is getting shaky I ask why, the gf points down and she’s masterbating with a dildo.
“ so you like watching your bf fuck my wife too?” I ask

mid moan my wife says “no she already said she’s pretending it’s your cock in her”
And I cum again.
then the gf cums. My wife came a few times finally the bf cums.
He lays down on the floor and says “sorry hunny, but I think he’s right, that maybe the best pussy I’ve had”.
We all chat for a bit, they make fun of me for cumming a few times

With us, my wife manages the cuckold relationship. A special game is taking place between us:

1, I can never be there when she fuck with her lover. He says it would bother her if I watched.
2, I have to help her shave her pussy and legs. Together we choose her sexy lingerie and perfume.
3, Before the coming her lover I have to leave home. I have to grab her pussy in the door, which is already very wet by then. At the door he says to me, "Hurry up, go, go, go, because my lover will be here soon!" "I will do whatever he want! - In the meantime, she kick me out the door.
4, I have to go to a parking lot next to the city and wait there in the car and I sniff my fingers.
5, She they at home repeatedly fuck in the living room and marital bed.
6, When her lover goes home, he calls me: "Honey! The next can come!"
7, I rush home and undress in the living room. She invited me into the bedroom, "Come and do what your job!" I see her with naked spread thighs. Sperm flows thickly from her pussy. The sheets are full of stains and there is definitely a sex smell in the bedroom.
8, I immediately lie between her legs and lick her pussy and ass until I clean every drop of semen off her. Meanwhile, she recounts what they did to her lover. How and how many times they fucked, how she sucked his cock, etc.

It excites me more, I never want to be there again. I don’t want to stop you from doing everything for your lover. I love it when she lick her bull's ass, suck his dick, the man uses my wife’s asshole. Sometimes they take pictures for me, but most of the time they just fuck until they get tired. This is perfect for me !!! I love it !!! :love:

I feel like I’m a real cuckold!

47452625.jpgBlowjob_3.jpgDick_smell_2.jpgFoot_lick_3.jpgRimjob_3.jpg39332293.jpgdrunk_2.jpg47023147.jpgBlow_wife.jpg

Reactions: sjhopefulguy