Want Wife fucking others so badly.

Jon Day

Male
Gold
Any advice from others of how I can get my Wife fucking others. She is a hot Grandmother and very liberated. We talk about it a lot while having sex and she gets very turned on. She will let me photograph and video her in whatever way I want and we have shared them with a friend I work with which made her cum more than ever. She's pissed over me and been fisted and a bottle and a marrow used on her by others before we met. When we have sex she is extremely up for it. I tell her I want her to go out with other guys and get fucked by anyone and then come home for me to lick her clean. Basically, she can do anything she wants with anyone else at any time. She knows that. She knows I will take her anywhere and pick her up after or arrange anything for her.. A friend of hers is working on her doing this. The friend says they have lots of chats about everything and she said she doesn't want anyone else as I am all she needs. The friend has promised that she will try her hardest to persuade her for me when they chat. I think she may have cheated when she went away on a girls weekend and didn't tell me that there were guys there as well. Apparently she spent a lot of time in the hotub with a single guy from work. When I mentioned to her girlfriend that I wanted her to have more fun in the hotub the friend went quiet on me for a while making me think its true. I now get off thinking about her in the hotub with this single guy. I think the friend actually said something to my wife because she suddenly came out and said that I mustn't worry about him as he isn't interested in anyone. It makes me think she did do it. I really hope so as it is my dream for her to act like a single woman. I love that her friend knows and I actually told her yesterday that I wanted to clean up when she came home after being fucked. We live in the UK Suffolk. She is 62 next Birthday and I live in hope that I can get her doing this. Any advice would be greatly appreciated and any comments on whether you think she cheated would be great.
Screenshot_20210208_115902.jpg

Yes, that's the normal sort of reply from guys and doesn't really do it for her. She needs some attraction lol.

Ask her to set up an online account, such as very naughty dote com, or newbienudes dot com. She can either just chat to men that find her interesting, or she can go all the way and meet some.
Either way, it's fun for her, you don't need face pics, or your real details, so she can start off just having fun chatting.

Reactions: Jon Day
Ask her to set up an online account, such as very naughty dote com, or newbienudes dot com. She can either just chat to men that find her interesting, or she can go all the way and meet some.
Either way, it's fun for her, you don't need face pics, or your real details, so she can start off just having fun chatting.
Thanks, we have a profile on fabswingers under the name Janlo that I have showed her but the more I can get her out there the better.

Any advice from others of how I can get my Wife fucking others. She is a hot Grandmother and very liberated. We talk about it a lot while having sex and she gets very turned on. She will let me photograph and video her in whatever way I want and we have shared them with a friend I work with which made her cum more than ever. She's pissed over me and been fisted and a bottle and a marrow used on her by others before we met. When we have sex she is extremely up for it. I tell her I want her to go out with other guys and get fucked by anyone and then come home for me to lick her clean. Basically, she can do anything she wants with anyone else at any time. She knows that. She knows I will take her anywhere and pick her up after or arrange anything for her.. A friend of hers is working on her doing this. The friend says they have lots of chats about everything and she said she doesn't want anyone else as I am all she needs. The friend has promised that she will try her hardest to persuade her for me when they chat. I think she may have cheated when she went away on a girls weekend and didn't tell me that there were guys there as well. Apparently she spent a lot of time in the hotub with a single guy from work. When I mentioned to her girlfriend that I wanted her to have more fun in the hotub the friend went quiet on me for a while making me think its true. I now get off thinking about her in the hotub with this single guy. I think the friend actually said something to my wife because she suddenly came out and said that I mustn't worry about him as he isn't interested in anyone. It makes me think she did do it. I really hope so as it is my dream for her to act like a single woman. I love that her friend knows and I actually told her yesterday that I wanted to clean up when she came home after being fucked. We live in the UK Suffolk. She is 62 next Birthday and I live in hope that I can get her doing this. Any advice would be greatly appreciated and any comments on whether you think she cheated would be great.
View attachment 489844
We aren’t far away. Would be good for us 3 to meet

Reactions: Traviss and Jon Day
View attachment 489844
Hi Jon I would love to meet your wife and see where things go from there I would love to have my face between her legs and do everything she would want me to do

View attachment 489844
She seems half way there already. It's agonising wanting one's lady to be a slut for another man/men. I think they are much more comfortable with a man that they have made friends with and feel comfortable with as opposed to just picking up a strange unknown man. Women like more than just sex, they need friendship and to be cosseted a little. And maybe a shared interest. By the way, I love Suffolk and have art and art history interests and connections there. Maybe when it's all safe I could become your wife's trusted sex friend, meeting every now and then, and complete your loving and sexy relationship which you obviously have together.

She seems half way there already. It's agonising wanting one's lady to be a slut for another man/men. I think they are much more comfortable with a man that they have made friends with and feel comfortable with as opposed to just picking up a strange unknown man. Women like more than just sex, they need friendship and to be cosseted a little. And maybe a shared interest. By the way, I love Suffolk and have art and art history interests and connections there. Maybe when it's all safe I could become your wife's trusted sex friend, meeting every now and then, and complete your loving and sexy relationship which you obviously have together.
Yes, I think you are right. The last thing she wants is a guy sending a cock photo and saying sit on this. I know her well and know it would turn her straight off. She's extremely friendly and loves to talk with anyone about anything and this could be the way forward. Its just that initial approach from a guy saying he wants to be friends that is the hard bit. When she sent a really explicit photo, legs open holding her cunt apart, to my workmate she came as soon as it was sent so I know what it does to her. I then told him to text her and he did but she panicked and got scared and didn't reply. Its a great shame because he really was up for it. She later said she really didn't fancy him. The way to her heart will be to befriend her and make her laugh. Although she can be a complete pervert and has done some outrageous things. Keeping my fingers crossed. She knows how much I want this but maybe thinks its just sex talk when we are turned on.

after you fuck her pussy you need to start licking her pussy clean --- second time you lick her - stop tell her that you are fantasizing that it is someone else's cum that she fucked earlier in the day.