Wanting Wife to Play but.......

How many guys on here would give her a go?

• No

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Just once for fun

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once in a while

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Every chance I could get

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

burl63

Male
Apr 29, 2017
I found this site looking for support and ideas to help in making my wife a shared/hotwife. Not into the cuckold thing. I want her to be shared and enjoy it for her satisfaction. It drives me wild when she dresses slutty, gets flirty and flashes to guys. She can still get the attention of guys but doesn't feel it is right to act that way most days. When she does though, she sub-conscientiously gets really excited and horny as hell but hates to give in to it.....HELP ME TO HELP HER ENJOY OTHER MEN!!!!!!!!!!
I think she has a lot to offer for her age, which most guess wrong.....

photo challenge 2.jpg

As always I suggest you look through some of the posts regarding getting wives to agree to be shared, they are quite illuminating and informative. I know I took a bit of convincing but I certainly don't regret it ;)...anyways, enjoy the site Becky xx

I found this site looking for support and ideas to help in making my wife a shared/hotwife. Not into the cuckold thing. I want her to be shared and enjoy it for her satisfaction. It drives me wild when she dresses slutty, gets flirty and flashes to guys. She can still get the attention of guys but doesn't feel it is right to act that way most days. When she does though, she sub-conscientiously gets really excited and horny as hell but hates to give in to it.....HELP ME TO HELP HER ENJOY OTHER MEN!!!!!!!!!!
I think she has a lot to offer for her age, which most guess wrong.....

View attachment 22901
I'd certainly stop, bend her over and give her a good fucking!

So, I'm the sole "No" Vote...not because she isn't desirable, but I have no desire to have sex with anyone but my wife.
It seems like your wife is fairly open, sexually, so I can't imagine that she wouldn't want to take the next step.