Was it how you expected?

As per my hubby, "it was the most erotic thing he ever saw". This was after I had my first BIG cocked guy David who has been living with us for 8 weeks now during the virus. Keep in mind I had hubby clean me the first time I was shared. He was extremely reluctant to do so but after he got a taste he was hooked !
Been doing it ever since. Honestly can say hubby has clean up hundreds of creampies from various parts of my body. That I find erotic !!

When you encountered your first time watching another man balls deep inside your wife how did it feel . Also was it like you imagined in your head or was it a disappointment?

It was the most erotic experience we ever had (to that point) and it was everything I had imagined it would be. Of course it opened the door to the "Swinger" and "Stag & Vixen" lifestyle, which led to several years of a sex life most people only fantasize about. :)

When you encountered your first time watching another man balls deep inside your wife how did it feel . Also was it like you imagined in your head or was it a disappointment?
Jxmmy69,
Have you had the opportunity to share your wife? If so, share your perspective please.

My first time was such a buzz of mixed emotions. I felt jealousy, anger and of course trepidation but now I realise the over whelming rush that cancelled all them out was lust. The sight of another cock pushing its way into my sacred hole was mind blowing. After the first time you will always chase that first hit to try and get the same buzz

My wife was reluctant to have sex with another man and it was harder with me watching, but after the awkward foreplay and oral sex he entered her and she got into it really quickly.
I just watched as the guy had his way with her and she moaned like it was the best cock she ever fucked.
After he was done it was my turn and due to all the excitement I came fast and hard as she asked me if I was in her yet since her friend just stretched her out a lot.

I've never seen it before.
I just thought about it when I was waiting the bull, fuck my wife and I could finally I go home. Then I got a phone call and I could go home to clean her creampie. It was not what I expected, but much better! Since then I have become addicted and the real sex for me is creampie cleaning. The more I can do it, the better I feel.

DSC02405.jpgDSC02484.jpg

First times we did this was scary as hell. Friend did her over the back of the couch. Was over in about 2 minutes. He left, wife cried and we wished she hadn't done it. Happened 5 more nights, we knew what we were doing, it was exciting but after she was an emotional mess, I was too.
We've done it many many times with him now, it's exciting and fun, we're comfy with it but I still feel weird. Seeing her cum with him is so scary in my head but it's a HUGE turn on for her and me.

The first time I expected to feel jealousy and be a bit intimidated since I knew he had a much bigger cock than mine. I was shocked at how turned on I was watching my wife take all of his huge cock. I had never heard her make the kind of sounds and her level of enjoyment was just incredible. I recall being surprised at how long he was lasting and then she suddenly has a series of orgasms as she was digging her fingers into his ass. He finally tensed up and began shooting ropes of cum into her - I was so impressed and was thrilled she got such a great experience.

The first time I expected to feel jealousy and be a bit intimidated since I knew he had a much bigger cock than mine. I was shocked at how turned on I was watching my wife take all of his huge cock. I had never heard her make the kind of sounds and her level of enjoyment was just incredible. I recall being surprised at how long he was lasting and then she suddenly has a series of orgasms as she was digging her fingers into his ass. He finally tensed up and began shooting ropes of cum into her - I was so impressed and was thrilled she got such a great experience.
I can relate. My wife says things, makes sounds, moans and grunts like she never does with me.
We have good routine with him now, we mess around, take turns fucking her, she gets really turned on, he'll tell her to lay down, we all know what's next, he slides in and goes to town fucking her. Soon she'll stretch her legs straight down, pushes her pelvis up to meet his pumps and cums HARD, grunt, grunt, grunt, ohh, ohh, ohh ... that gets him off, she holds him so tight. She's never cum with me like that. Yea I'm jealous and yea I feel weird, but she fucks me so nice after, and she's horny as hell for more.

t after he's done.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bat boy
The first time was the most erotic thing I had ever seen! Seeing her have sex from a distance gave me a different persepctive on her sexually, and really just how truely hot and amazing she was in bed! It only made me want her more!

The first time was the most erotic thing I had ever seen! Seeing her have sex from a distance gave me a different persepctive on her sexually, and really just how truely hot and amazing she was in bed! It only made me want her more!
Yea it's a whole different view. I'd imagine my wife moves the same with me but seeing how she grinds her pussy against him when she's riding him with her feet locked against his legs is kinda hard to watch....but sexy as hell.
Anal....We've done anal many times but it's always go slow, slow down. There's been nights his in her butt hole pumping for a LONG time and she's obviously into it. He'll unload, give her a few more pumps, pulls out. She rolls over and says ...WOW...or, FUCK....or, that was nice.
Altho she's swallowed my load, sperm in her mouth is not her thing. Several times I'm doing her from behind, he on his back her sucking him, he'll say he's close and she tell me...harder...takes him as far as she can, he grunts and she swallows it all....then she'll flips over so I can pound her while we kiss. I will admit it's crazy hot for us but what the hell is in her mind?

I echo what other have said. My emotions (ego) was high, it was both thrilling and hard at first. It is definitely erotic and watching your wife with another man is a unique perspective to see her sexually. Once I was able to completely let go of those jealous feelings that when the fun began. Hearing her have orgasm after orgasm on another mans cock, watching her suck their cocks and then swallow their loads was so arousing. I get in to the visual part but the sounds as well, hearing their bodies slap together and the moans that come from the other man has he enjoys my wife. Like other have said to me it does seem like she is in to them differently then she is with me. It isn't that it is better it just looks like she gets in to them in a different way. Hard to describe.

I've never seen it before.
I just thought about it when I was waiting the bull, fuck my wife and I could finally I go home. Then I got a phone call and I could go home to clean her creampie. It was not what I expected, but much better! Since then I have become addicted and the real sex for me is creampie cleaning. The more I can do it, the better I feel.

View attachment 942987View attachment 942988
Were you surprised you liked cleaning her creampie so much and that would become your primary sex role? I think it's such a good thing a cuck can do to show his wife that he is supporting her sexual needs and desires.

• Love
Reactions: naturalcucky
We talked about it for a long time before we did it. We told each other all of our secrets,cheating on each other,everything! The first time we did it knowingly,we did it with a guy and girl we worked with,seperate rooms. The guy loved eating my wifes pussy,she loved his tongue. He would tell me how good she tasted and ask me if she squirted that much all the time! At work😁 After the first time we were all in ! We've been doing it for over 20yrs now,always same room,we love watching each other fuck! It got to be sooo much fun,its like a regular thing...

First times we did this was scary as hell. Friend did her over the back of the couch. Was over in about 2 minutes. He left, wife cried and we wished she hadn't done it. Happened 5 more nights, we knew what we were doing, it was exciting but after she was an emotional mess, I was too.
We've done it many many times with him now, it's exciting and fun, we're comfy with it but I still feel weird. Seeing her cum with him is so scary in my head but it's a HUGE turn on for her and