Was just a bull for a first time married couple

Why reply on a years old thread? A search produced a hit that led me to this thread. It is the first WWTP post I found.

And there's the fact that the babe's hubby seems not to have known her at all. Apparently he reported that she was ...

'... really shy and quiet...'

but the hero wrote that

'I had her screaming like crazy...'

I looked at the picture and thought ... 'that's odd -- she certainly doesn't look shy or quiet. How could her hubby have been so mistaken about his beautiful bride ...' It made no sense to me. It just seems odd how this happens. Really shy, quiet wives meet a guy whose appendage majorly outguns her hubby. The hero's big enchilada is pushed in front of her face and lo -- the next thing you know, she's reduced to squealing and gobbling like a greedy sex pig!

Why IS that?

Really Shy and Quiet.jpg

LOL!

Last edited:
This was my first with a couple that had never tried anything like this before. What an experience! The wife was so overwhelmed at first and her husband was loving it.View attachment 120358
Damn, she can't even get her fingers all the way around that big cock!
I hope you shot a monster load in her mouth. Enough so that some dribbled out, down her lips & chin. So her hubby cud see how a Bull treats a woman.
And I'll bet she LOVED it!

Reactions: bellaazz