Was just a bull for a first time married couple

As I said, it was an awesome session. They found me on here. They are definitely interested in getting together again. The husband just watched but he got to see me pound the shit outta his wife
I'm sure several here would love to hear details about how things unfolded that evening. meet at their house, hotel, drinks first? How'd she react when she saw your big cock and then when you put it in her the first time?

I'm sure several here would love to hear details about how things unfolded that evening. meet at their house, hotel, drinks first? How'd she react when she saw your big cock and then when you put it in her the first time?
We met at a bar and went back to their place. I made her get on her knees and unzip my pants. When she first saw my cock she was in shock haha. Then her husband pulled his pants off and she was comparing the sizes and I was twice his size in length and girth, no exaggeration. She insisted it wouldn’t fit at first. She was so tight she was queefing like crazy. When I flipped her over for doggy is when I started really pounding her pussy hard

We met at a bar and went back to their place. I made her get on her knees and unzip my pants. When she first saw my cock she was in shock haha. Then her husband pulled his pants off and she was comparing the sizes and I was twice his size in length and girth, no exaggeration. She insisted it wouldn’t fit at first. She was so tight she was queefing like crazy. When I flipped her over for doggy is when I started really pounding her pussy hard
how long until you made her cum and in what position? how many times did she cum? where'd you shoot your load?