Was she fucked?

As I was going out of town on a business trip, we had a handsome younger guy hanging wall paper for us. As I was going out the door, I told him if would get her to help him hang some of the paper in the hard to get to places and if he touched her in the right places, with only the two of them there, he could probably get some pussy too. She would never tell me yes or no, and I don't know for sure. How many of you would guess that he fucked her?

As I was going out of town on a business trip, we had a handsome younger guy hanging wall paper for us. As I was going out the door, I told him if would get her to help him hang some of the paper in the hard to get to places and if he touched her in the right places, with only the two of them there, he could probably get some pussy too. She would never tell me yes or no, and I don't know for sure. How many of you would guess that he fucked her?
Well if you told him he could and how to go about it, I'm sure most guys would give it a go. And if she didn't let him fuck her why wouldn't she just say no she didn't?

Reactions: Jon Day and btweets
So, here is my question. A couple of years ago my wife went away for a long weekend with 4 of her friends, all women. My wife was in her mid 50s then and they were all around the same age. It was a girls only weekend and no guys were going, just her and her friends. That was what she told me. During her time she sent me some photos of her in the hotub with a couple of her friends and of scenery etc. Then she posted on Facebook that she was at a restaurant with her friends and tagged in the post were 3 guys. I thought nothing of it but was curious. Then one of the photos at the cabin where they were showed a pair of legs that were quite obviously guys. After a couple more photos I asked her who they were and she said they were a few guys from her work. I asked why she hadn't mentioned it and she said she just hadn't thought about it. She spent a lot of time in the hotub semi naked and said she spent a lot of time talking to a guy late into the night just the two of them. His name is Keith and she is now friends with him on Facebook. When she came home she was a bit sheepish and said she was tired. I have always encouraged her and told her that I want her to fuck other guys without me being there and she knows this. When we have sex,, well she plays with her vibrator as I suck her tits and finger her, I tell her how much I wished she had fucked Keith and really wished she had cheated on me with him. She always agreed and got really horny but held back saying Keith wasn't interested but just likes being single. Just once she said, yes, I fucked him on that weekend and did it in the hotub several times. She came like hell telling me and I told her at the same time how wonderful it made me feel and it really did. Five minutes afterwards she changed her mind and said she hadn't really done it. Its been a few years now and its all I think about. I wank 3 times a day thinking about it and it makes me so horny all the time. My question is, do you think she did have him or do you think she was just trying to please me. I know just before we met she was fucked by several other guys and fisted and had a bottle put up her. She can be very dirty and there isn't much we haven't done.
An update, I have now made contact with another of her work colleagues, a guy, who has started messaging her. They are only messaging at the moment but hopefully things will progress. She doesn't know that I know. She's already told him that her husband likes her flirting with other guys. He knows how much I want her fucked by other guys and for me to clean up when he has gone. I am very excited about it.