Was she fucked?

So, here is my question. A couple of years ago my wife went away for a long weekend with 4 of her friends, all women. My wife was in her mid 50s then and they were all around the same age. It was a girls only weekend and no guys were going, just her and her friends. That was what she told me. During her time she sent me some photos of her in the hotub with a couple of her friends and of scenery etc. Then she posted on Facebook that she was at a restaurant with her friends and tagged in the post were 3 guys. I thought nothing of it but was curious. Then one of the photos at the cabin where they were showed a pair of legs that were quite obviously guys. After a couple more photos I asked her who they were and she said they were a few guys from her work. I asked why she hadn't mentioned it and she said she just hadn't thought about it. She spent a lot of time in the hotub semi naked and said she spent a lot of time talking to a guy late into the night just the two of them. His name is Keith and she is now friends with him on Facebook. When she came home she was a bit sheepish and said she was tired. I have always encouraged her and told her that I want her to fuck other guys without me being there and she knows this. When we have sex,, well she plays with her vibrator as I suck her tits and finger her, I tell her how much I wished she had fucked Keith and really wished she had cheated on me with him. She always agreed and got really horny but held back saying Keith wasn't interested but just likes being single. Just once she said, yes, I fucked him on that weekend and did it in the hotub several times. She came like hell telling me and I told her at the same time how wonderful it made me feel and it really did. Five minutes afterwards she changed her mind and said she hadn't really done it. Its been a few years now and its all I think about. I wank 3 times a day thinking about it and it makes me so horny all the time. My question is, do you think she did have him or do you think she was just trying to please me. I know just before we met she was fucked by several other guys and fisted and had a bottle put up her. She can be very dirty and there isn't much we haven't done.
she fucked him but she's reluctant to say it. the pictures with guys legs, the hot tub. It almost begs the question - why DIDN'T they fuck? He wants to stay single, sure - isn't this why he's single?

I'll bet they fucked but I'm also guessing that her experience with him wasn't the toe curler she (or you) thought it would be. That's why she didn't want to tell you about it because she didn't want to continue with him. Which also explains why she's continuing her search with another guy. Give her time and if the new guy is to her liking, you might have a tiger by the tail when this is all over. Good luck.

I would have to agree with the others. I suspect she fucked him but is unwilling to own it (so to speak). My wife is also like this. Over the years, depending on what we are doing, she has shared stories of her slutty behavior when she was young (both before we were married and after). She always has a really powerful orgasm and I always do too, especially if it is something new. Unfortunately, sometimes afterward, she'll feel guilty (or embarrased by her slutty behavior that is contrary to her public persona) and tell me she made it up. For example, she told me she's fucked my brother on two different occasions. Then later, she'll feel guilty and try and tell me that it didn't happen. As with your situation, I know something happened because she came back to me really really horny. In each case, she was drunk. Alcohol is like panty lube for her. Once she has some they slip right off and she can use it as an excuse for naughty behavior she claims she wouldn't do sober. She's told me enough details on various occasions that I'm 99% certain she really did it, especially knowing my horndog unscrupulous brother. In your case, she's with the these folks, she's had lots of alcohol, she's in an environment conducive to naughty behavior, the other women were likely also screwing the guys so yes, I believe she got fucked.

I would have to agree with the others. I suspect she fucked him but is unwilling to own it (so to speak). My wife is also like this. Over the years, depending on what we are doing, she has shared stories of her slutty behavior when she was young (both before we were married and after). She always has a really powerful orgasm and I always do too, especially if it is something new. Unfortunately, sometimes afterward, she'll feel guilty (or embarrased by her slutty behavior that is contrary to her public persona) and tell me she made it up. For example, she told me she's fucked my brother on two different occasions. Then later, she'll feel guilty and try and tell me that it didn't happen. As with your situation, I know something happened because she came back to me really really horny. In each case, she was drunk. Alcohol is like panty lube for her. Once she has some they slip right off and she can use it as an excuse for naughty behavior she claims she wouldn't do sober. She's told me enough details on various occasions that I'm 99% certain she really did it, especially knowing my horndog unscrupulous brother. In your case, she's with the these folks, she's had lots of alcohol, she's in an environment conducive to naughty behavior, the other women were likely also screwing the guys so yes, I believe she got fucked.
Thank you so much. It makes me feel so good.

Reactions: 69jd69
Yes, I love the thought that she did it. I wank everyday thinking about it. Its what I want.
Ok. I was hoping that I read you correctly. I wish you well and hope she fucks many more guys and shares the experience with you. Consider sharing this thread with her. Let her know that you genuinely want to know the truth and genuinely want her to fuck other men.

I have had I similar situation! My wife visited her ex boyfriend after a night out. We had an argument and she left the nightclub without me knowing. I spent the next hour and looking for her. I decided to log Into her Facebook incase she messaged her sister or friends and told them she headed home. I saw messages from her ex. Nothing about sex or anything but I clearly knew she was on the way to his house and she was deleting messages as the came through. I went home and waited. She came home not long after me and I asked her where she was and she lied.. I told her I knew she then confessed and said nothing happend they just talked. We had an argument then makeup sex. She knows I'd let her do it if she wanted to also. I asked her and after a few denials she told me she did and went into detail how they did it. Next day she said she didn't it was just a little fantasy. I hope she did because that night she was the most attractive woman on the planet to me.
If im honest I think my wife did but she was afraid it would hurt me or change our relationship. I think your wife is the same. I think she fucked Keith and is afraid incase it changes your Relationship. It's one thing letting them know you would be OK with it but most women I think would feel the same.
She looks amazing If I was in that tub I'd have tried to fuck her so if she says Keith didn't try she fucked him if she's saying he did but she refused him then she may be telling the truth!

Reactions: btweets