Watching your wife/gf being deflowered by a bull? (Cuckolds)

Would you like to/have liked to/did you have your wife/gf be deflowered by a bull while you watched?

• Yes - I did watch (please leave a comment)

Votes: 54 27.1%
  • Yes - I would like to/have liked to watch

Votes: 117 58.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 8 4.0%
  • Probably not

Votes: 10 5.0%
  • Absolutely not

Votes: 10 5.0%

• Total voters
I am surprised by the high percentage of men in the poll that say they have watched their gf being deflowered by another man, can this this really as high as this?

Obviously i can only speak for myself as a long term committed cuck. I met my wife to be as she turned 16, she was untouched by male hands, she gave me her viginity several months later, then went out with a man the same age as her mother, (mid 30s). She told me later than evening in a phone call that it was a mistake and topless in his car she bottled doing more as it was unfair to do this to me.

I was mad at this confession and went to dump her the following evening, telling her my thoughts as she cried begging forgiveness, now i knew she had not had to tell me about him and telling her it was all over between us she skillfully passionately kissed me with a wet face before laying down opening her legs in a public playing field for me, one last time. Sliding between them all was forgiven as i gave her my seed.

This wasnt the full story however as she years later explained, he worked at her school and she had flirted with him since she was 15, later amended to 14, hitching up her skirt, showing more of her 33 inch legs to him, wearing old white school shirts that made her young breasts stretch against the fabric and had kissed him several times. The sort of stuff schoolgirls do. However she didnt want him to take her virginity, simply because she wanted a friendship and relationship with the man who she would surrender this too. This was never going to happen with him, he was married with a daughter at the same school, thus wearing the same uniform he lusted after my future gf wearing.

Neither would i then have suggested could i watch them, and definately would have been dumped for even thinking this crude thought.

Now had she being my gf given him her virginity rather than me she wouldnt have been my gf any longer thats 100% and i cannot see how men certainly so many would willingly allow someone who they viewed as thier gf to do this to them and then keep them as his gf.

It was several years later after she had skillfully turned me into a cuck husband that one evening drunk she filled in the gaps to this event that i commented she was cruel to go so far then say No.

I was still nieve in saying this though, as time has shown me had she enjoyed being fucked by an older more experienced man she would have realised at 16 what a poor inexperienced lover me her boyfriend was, then she would have more than likely played the field and dumped me.

I am surprised by the high percentage of men in the poll that say they have watched their gf being deflowered by another man, can this this really as high as this?

I believe the high percentage of men who say they watched their wife/GF being deflowered by another man is due to a lack of a clear definition of the term "deflowered." Like you, I took this to mean that my wife's virginity was taken while I watched. But, I am sure others found it to mean her married pussy being taken for the first time. For us, I was her first, and I broke her hymen. She had though sucked other men's dicks, before we met. So her mouth was deflowered by somebody other than me and before I knew her. Her anal virginity was taken by a man with whom I was sharing her. She would not ever entertain the idea of anal sex with me, but she eagerly gave it up to this other man while I watched.

So, I could answer this question in several ways, and each answer could be technically correct and true.