Watching

tr8secrets

Dec 26, 2015
I absolutely LOVE to watch my wife get fucked, and feel amazing. It is one of the most incredible feelings I think I have ever exposed, and let out. See, my wife is truly beautiful. No kidding, I know this is thrown around like candy at a parade, but she really is. Part of this obsession is sitting back, seeing her legs up, or on all fours, and enjoying pure euphoric, erotic, pleasure. Part of this for me is how amazing it feels to be inside her, and in turn, how she make the other man feel once he releases.

Here's the challenge. I really really love protecting my wife, and the only thing i really want is for her to feel amazing. Giving others to her is erotic, mysterious, and in turn make the mind wander to realms of pure ecstasy. The goal, right? Recently I started struggling with one aspect. I want to watch them release their cum inside her. When finished, examine, get up close and smell and taste.

I struggle becasue, despite my desire to share her, I am extremely well-endowed, and very good at pleasing her (just ask! :) - but something about an orgasm. An orgasm inside of her, turn me on beyond belief. And in order to connect myself to the situation, I want to taste her after.

Know this, I am in no way sexually attracted to men, nor do I ever fantasize about being with a man - but seeing a cock go into my wife and release, is one of the most incredible things I have ever experienced. I can truly appreciate a "a nice cock" and so long as it is making everyone feel incredible, I am in Heaven.

Battling with the idea of another cock being interesting.

Just like your wife my wife is beautiful. She is petite and looks so innocent until you fuck her then she like a sex machine. It so hot to watch her getting sexual pleasure from another man and giving sexual pleasure to another man. My wife hates condoms so the other guys get to fuck her bareback.

I absolutely LOVE to watch my wife get fucked, and feel amazing. It is one of the most incredible feelings I think I have ever exposed, and let out. See, my wife is truly beautiful. No kidding, I know this is thrown around like candy at a parade, but she really is. Part of this obsession is sitting back, seeing her legs up, or on all fours, and enjoying pure euphoric, erotic, pleasure. Part of this for me is how amazing it feels to be inside her, and in turn, how she make the other man feel once he releases.

Here's the challenge. I really really love protecting my wife, and the only thing i really want is for her to feel amazing. Giving others to her is erotic, mysterious, and in turn make the mind wander to realms of pure ecstasy. The goal, right? Recently I started struggling with one aspect. I want to watch them release their cum inside her. When finished, examine, get up close and smell and taste.

I struggle becasue, despite my desire to share her, I am extremely well-endowed, and very good at pleasing her (just ask! :) - but something about an orgasm. An orgasm inside of her, turn me on beyond belief. And in order to connect myself to the situation, I want to taste her after.

Know this, I am in no way sexually attracted to men, nor do I ever fantasize about being with a man - but seeing a cock go into my wife and release, is one of the most incredible things I have ever experienced. I can truly appreciate a "a nice cock" and so long as it is making everyone feel incredible, I am in Heaven.

it's not really uncommon, your desires, and what you're feeling.

I think you're experiencing the same thing as all the husband's & partners on here enjoy.....the pleasure of watching their wife or girlfriend cumming on another cock :)

Reactions: artman6060
I must agree with xxx,hubby loves the fact that other men enjoy me,and he can watch me orgasm on another cock or cocks,he has on many occasions cum from just watching the expression on my face in deep orgasm.Lynn
My husband is the same its almost as if watching is more erotic than actually fucking us.:rolleyes:

Reactions: Luvstowatch
That's the part my wife doesn't understand. That I get my pleasure from her pleasure. That I would sacrifice my orgasm for hers.
I must confess its a concept I struggle with but I certainly wouldn't argue about it, my husband so obviously derives a lot of pleasure watching me getting fucked.

-- Once you see her take another cock, you'll wonder why you waited. Watch the dude pump his thick cock into your hot little wife... watch her fuck him back.. - then when he cums deep into that married pussy... you can enjoy the smell... and taste of her hot little mound, full of some thick hot cum...

Reactions: Openandready69
took me 2 years to take the plunge, now hubby says I"m a size queen, he loves his clean up role so we're both happy