Way does my wife love big balls

My wife loves big balls that hang very low. She says big balls are more manly on a man and their able to slap a women's ass is this true.? My balls are small and tight, and I cannot give her that pleasure. My left ball is 1 1/4 inches and my right ball is 1 3/4 they hang only 3 inches and are tight all the time. My wife said they are too small and not big enough to slap her ass is she right? Is she saying she needs a guy with big low hanging balls to please her.
I find large low hanging balls very sexy also enjoy the uncut look

Reactions: compassionatedom
I've been told my balls (along with my cock) are relatively large. Do these things usually go....un.....hand in hand?
Are they bigger than my balls? Like I said one ball is 1 1/4 inches and the right one is 1 3/4 inches and I only hang 3 inches are mine small compare to yours? How big is each ball and how low do they hang compare to mine. I hope my wife does not see your reply..

Reactions: compassionatedom
Big balls are often considered an indicator of both virility and fertility. There is an inbuilt response, genetically pre-programmed related to physical attributes, including cock size and appearance, including big hanging balls. While there's some partial truth in this, and it's not legit to do broad brush-stroke assignment, many women are attracted to big hanging, swaying balls vs. a tight sack or little balls.

Your wife is likely simply responding to her instincts.

Reactions: penc1ld1kt
Big balls are often considered an indicator of both virility and fertility. There is an inbuilt response, genetically pre-programmed related to physical attributes, including cock size and appearance, including big hanging balls. While there's some partial truth in this, and it's not legit to do broad brush-stroke assignment, many women are attracted to big hanging, swaying balls vs. a tight sack or little balls.

Your wife is likely simply responding to her instincts.
What about the slapping against her ass she seems she likes but I cannot give her that feeling because of my small balls size. Is she hitting on having another guy with big low hanging balls for a 3 some and wanting me to watch his big balls slapping her ass. What do you think? What can I do to please her?

What about the slapping against her ass she seems she likes but I cannot give her that feeling because of my small balls size. Is she hitting on having another guy with big low hanging balls for a 3 some and wanting be to watch his big balls slapping her ass. What do you think? What can I do to please her?
There are cock and ball toys known as stretchers. Depending on your anatomy, they may, or may not work, and this takes time, as you're essentially trying to alter your anatomy without damage to tissues or organ structure.

Learning to use these devices takes patience, caution, and time. The effects are not permanent, so you have to continue the practice to maintain any gains. This is one of my early examples, using a neoprene cock and ball strap/spreader/stretcher, and a stretching exercise.

You can't increase the size of your balls, other than through techniques involving injection of sterile saline, or more dangerous methods. That's genetic. You can stretch your scrotum, spermatic cords, etc. slowly over time to achieve a less tight, more hanging effect. It takes dedication and time.

IMG_0957.jpg

Reactions: JH164
There are cock and ball toys known as stretchers. Depending on your anatomy, they may, or may not work, and this takes time, as you're essentially trying to alter your anatomy without damage to tissues or organ structure.

Learning to use these devices takes patience, caution, and time. The effects are not permanent, so you have to continue the practice to maintain any gains. This is one of my early examples, using a neoprene cock and ball strap/spreader/stretcher, and a stretching exercise.

You can't increase the size of your balls, other than through techniques involving injection of sterile saline, or more dangerous methods. That's genetic. You can stretch your scrotum, spermatic cords, etc. slowly over time to achieve a less tight, more hanging effect. It takes dedication and time.

View attachment 1000506
I tried this years ago with no success at all. In fact it gave me pain so I stopped it. Like you said women like big low hanging balls and my wife does to along with the feeling of them slapping. So I just hope she does not go behind my back looking for someone to please her.

I tried this years ago with no success at all. In fact it gave me pain so I stopped it. Like you said women like big low hanging balls and my wife does to along with the feeling of them slapping. So I just hope she does not go behind my back looking for someone to please her.
For better, or worse, she'll find a man, or men, with physiology that she enjoys... You just need to look for a means to accept that.

For better, or worse, she'll find a man, or men, with physiology that she enjoys... You just need to look for a means to accept that.
So is she correct that my balls are small. 1 1/4 left and right 1 3/4 is that considered small or average to other men. Please tell me the truth even if it upsets me,

Last edited:
So is she correct that my balls are small. 1 1/4 left and right 1 3/4 is that considered small or average to other men. Please tell me the truth even if it upsets me,
Testicle size asymmetry is normal.

Testicles, in a mature male, smaller than 1.4" (converted to inch/imperial from metric) are considered under-developed, below average.

Your balls are elliptical/ovoid. Measuring ball size is non-trivial, and usually requires a partner or assistant to get an accurate measurement. Calipers are the reliable measurement source, looking at length, depth, and width, pinching away as much of the scrotum/sack as possible.

There is no definitive relationship between scrotum/sack size and ball size - lots of genetics in play. Sounds like you are undersized, both in terms of testicle size, and hanging dimension. It isn't uncommon to find a woman who experiences, and appreciates a hung partner who's balls slap her ass during thrusting.