Way does my wife love big balls

She was married once before and said her x husbands balls when he lay on his back hung about 5 inches and touched the mattress, She told me one of his balls were bigger than mine put together, He she saying he is more of a man than me? could this be true or she is making it up, Maybe this is the reason she compares his big balls that can do the slapping to my small balls which cannot do the slapping.
maybe she dumped him because he was a prick, but maybe the prick had a true man's prick

She was married once before and said her x husbands balls when he lay on his back hung about 5 inches and touched the mattress, She told me one of his balls were bigger than mine put together, He she saying he is more of a man than me? could this be true or she is making it up, Maybe this is the reason she compares his big balls that can do the slapping to my small balls which cannot do the slapping.
I’ve had women tell me they love how my balls feel, against their clit when I take their ass. Their chin when I fuck their face. Most seem to enjoy mouth worshipping my hairy nuts as much as my cock

So your balls are much bigger than mine? How much more do you hang lower than my 3 inches. I know if my wife read this what you are saying she would get turned on. I bet you would give her a good ass slapping with your big balls.
I don't know, its never been an actual issue for me. I know that sometimes when I go to the can, they dip in. Not fun
If you show your wife, I might share a pic, just to hear what she says

What about the slapping against her ass she seems she likes but I cannot give her that feeling because of my small balls size. Is she hitting on having another guy with big low hanging balls for a 3 some and wanting me to watch his big balls slapping her ass. What do you think? What can I do to please her?
You mean like this.

Attachments

• cuckolder41.gif
    cuckolder41.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 25
Your balls are elliptical/ovoid. Measuring ball size is non-trivial, and usually requires a partner or assistant to get an accurate measurement. Calipers are the reliable measurement source, looking at length, depth, and width, pinching away as much of the scrotum/sack as possible.
It is for this reason that in Actual Medical Science, the measurement is performed in Volume.
Given the average on the measurements provided and converting to cm, then calculating for Volume,; JH164 has average size. Simply put... Normal Sized. Even allowing for error in how the O.P. performed the measurement.

are considered under-developed, below average.
This statement is simply medically false.
Testicle size can vary quite a bit and functionality is not related to testicle size. Having a moment of slightly less than average does not mean underdeveloped.
The elasticity of the scrotum also can vary a great deal, even by temperature and arousal state.
You do not need to take jw_kk or my own word for it: Talk to an actual professional.

Look, I get it. This is a site where fantasizing is the thing... But if you are going to wax scientifically - Get your Science Right. If you guys wanna get your rocks off playing Alpha and Beta, just save the Pretend-Scientist act.
It misleads the other readers with bullshit.

She loves a big pair of balls that she can fondle, rub her face in and lick.
When we first went out with each other she was giving me a hand job and I asked her how come you don't play with my balls. She said there so tight I like floppy balls. Than she feels them and said it feels like you only have one ball instead of two. So she was really telling me I have small balls and she had bigger you think that what she ment??

• Love
Reactions: firststeps
It is for this reason that in Actual Medical Science, the measurement is performed in Volume.
Given the average on the measurements provided and converting to cm, then calculating for Volume,; JH164 has average size. Simply put... Normal Sized. Even allowing for error in how the O.P. performed the measurement.

This statement is simply medically false.
Testicle size can vary quite a bit and functionality is not related to testicle size. Having a moment of slightly less than average does not mean underdeveloped.
The elasticity of the scrotum also can vary a great deal, even by temperature and arousal state.
You do not need to take jw_kk or my own word for it: Talk to an actual professional.

Look, I get it. This is a site where fantasizing is the thing... But if you are going to wax scientifically - Get your Science Right. If you guys wanna get your rocks off playing Alpha and Beta, just save the Pretend-Scientist act.
It misleads the other readers with bullshit.
Based on the OP's posts, it's clear he's here, at least in part, for the humiliation, and confirmation of his inadequacy - not medical advice. Tiny balls and a tight sack don't satisfy his partner, and he knows it...

When we first went out with each other she was giving me a hand job and I asked her how come you don't play with my balls. She said there so tight I like floppy balls. Than she feels them and said it feels like you only have one ball instead of two. So she was really telling me I have small balls and she had bigger you think that what she ment??
Sounds like she has had bigger. Ask her.

I spoke with her she said she has this fantasy she wants to act out. She told me she meet this young guy at the gym who is 24 years old. She told me she had sex with him before we meet. She said he is very well hung. 8 1/2 inches and his balls hang down 5 inches. She also said one of his balls are bigger than my two balls put together which makes him more of a man than me. She said he shoots big loads because of his large ball size. To get to the point she said she wants me to watch a real man with big hanging balls slapping his wife's ass as punishment for me having small balls. I told her I am not sure I can watch someone much bigger than me pleasing you. She just said your balls are to small to give me that feeling of a real man. What do I do? Go along with her wishes and watch?
If you love her, give her what she wants, you might even enjoy it.