We’ve set up our first cuckolding….need advice

So we’ve been role playing and fantasising about her being fucked by another guy for years now, but out of nowhere we’ve set it up for tonight! I need any advice you can offer. How to dress her, what advice should I give her (other than have fun of course), what do I do if after all these years of wanting it, I can’t handle it? So many questions, so please guys any advice is hugely welcomed.

So we’ve been role playing and fantasising about her being fucked by another guy for years now, but out of nowhere we’ve set it up for tonight! I need any advice you can offer. How to dress her, what advice should I give her (other than have fun of course), what do I do if after all these years of wanting it, I can’t handle it? So many questions, so please guys any advice is hugely welcomed.
Hey if you want to discuss it just send me a message i would like to help

I have 30 years of experience in multiple hotwife relationships and also as a 3rd for several couples. I have helped other newbie couples have great first time experiences. Shoot me an DM if you want to chat or talk.

Last edited:
Meet don’t try to expect more than that. Both look nice. Make sure the other is what you expected. Nothing sucks more than high hopes and he is worse in bed than you

Reactions: hotwifeluvr
Lighten up, relax. Maybe a drink or 2. Assure wife you love her no matter what. Iy seems she going to see her bull? Thats good as you won't have to deal with any jealousy pangs or doubts.
Make sure she knows you want her to enjoy it.
Be supportive. Reclaim her after.
Good luck. Enjoy it!

Reactions: wormwood
Maybe she can have him take a few pix. On her phone, to send you.
My GF did that and told me she was in love. NOT with the guy, but with his very thick 8 inch cock!
He made her orgasm 4 times that evening.

Best advice is really just relax, help her feel positive before and after, encourage her to let her inner slut out and then, THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP - be sure to post all the details here afterwards, with pictures / video if possible. :sneaky:

Performance anxiety can crop up, for either you or him or both. You may no think that's possible, but real life is different. You're probably not accustomed to being in close proximity to another naked, fully aroused male. Good advice here to relax, take it easy and no expectations. If things don't go perfect, someone's dick is floppy, or cums the second it is touched, no biggie. This is new territory.