We are going to a hotwife party tonight

hotwifelexy

Jul 3, 2021
Hey ill keep posted on all that happens on this thread. We are getting to the hotel for about 6pm GMT

Wife will wear something revelaing to go out and have a few drinks in.

We have arranged for a guy to come and fuck her at the hotel for about 7pm but he seems to have gone cold since yesterday. Perhaps he is married and can't do night time?

Anyway I'm sure when we are out in bars she will do lots of flirting and get some guys numbers for later on.

Hotwiife party starts at 9pm in another hotel close by to where we are staying. Wish us luck

Hey ill keep posted on all that happens on this thread. We are getting to the hotel for about 6pm GMT

We have arranged for a guy to come and fuck her at the hotel for about 7pm but he seems to have gone cold since yesterday. Perhaps he is married and can't do night time?

Anyway I'm sure when we are out in bars she will do lots of flirting and get some guys numbers for later on.

Hotwiife party starts at 9pm in another hotel close by to where we are staying. Wish us luck
Good luck! It’s too bad the other guy may have had cold feet. It wouldn’t be me with cold feet that’s for sure! Can I ask what city you live in?

Where at

Hi so here's how it went. It's been a hectic, tiring weekend to be honest. Where shall I start ....

Ok so we get to the hotel about 5pm on Friday. Wife gets shower and shaves her pussy. She puts a very short tight fitting dress on and no bra and a sexy Victoria's secret thong underneath.

I was messaging the guys we had been speaking to during the week. Now let me tell you this. If you speak to 5 guys during the week only 2 will come but she asked for a photo as of now so they sent whatsapp and the 2 who I had chosen she wouldn't meet them. She thought they were ugly. We had a discussion about this but I'll come back to this later.

So she did a few lines of c..ke and had a few drinks at the hotel and then we went out for a few more. We were in a bar full of stag parties there were about 60 guys and 3 girls in there. She noticed this and said to me Jeez where are all of the girls lol. So I said hey shall I goto the toilet and u get hit on but she said no let's just have a drink and goto another bar. She drank 3 shots of zambuca. I asked her to take her knockers off and give them to a security staff/ bouncer.she said no. So i said well give them to the dj. She said no. I thought to myself normally she would have flashed her ass and tits but she clearly hadn't had enough drink or drugs lol.

So we wen back to the hotel for some more c.ke. she felt good and ready after this.

We decoded it was time to goto the new hotel / club opening.when we got there I said look let's just pick a guy or guys when we get there just so nobody else takes him. She said ok.

As soon as we walked in we were greeted by the owners and taken on a tour of the club. Shown around the various rooms. All looked good.

So we go back to the bar area and she said he looks nice. I said will u fuck him? Is that who u want? She said yes. He was foreign with a Spanish or Turkish look about him.

I said right ok I'm going to go and get cash from aachine down the road. Go over and speak to him. She said ok. I was gone about 10 mins and I came back.

I expected her to be talking to him with his hand up her dress but he wasn't. She had attached herself to some crank woman. I hate when this happens lol. So I pulled her away and asked her. Had she spoke to the guy she wanted to fuck and she said he is with his wife and I don't think she likes me.

So then this hit couple come walking in. We'll dressed too.smelled nice. So we chatted amongst ourselves for about 30 mins then we said right we are going now. They asked could they come with us. We said yes.

We left the swingers hotel and walked across town to a street full of bars. We went back into the original bar where my wife had taken her knickers off.the lady of the couple was holding hands with me and grabbing my dick.

My wife was walking with him and he had his hand up her dress and all over her ass.maybe her pussy too as she had no knickers on.

I went to the bar the lady followed me.i asked her what she would like to drink and she planted her lips on me. I was like shit. If anyone I know sees me wtf haha. Anyway we walked across the bar with the drinks and my wife was sat on this guys knee with his hand up her dress. He was fingerings her she was kissing him and moaning. I coildsee the look on her face.he got up after she ordained and went to the toilet. I think she came on his hand? She lay back on the couch booth and her legs were open. The security staff were looking up her dress and I was loving all the attention she was getting. I leaned Iver and said to her... hey the security staff are looking at tour pussy. She smiled and opened her legs more.

We spent about an hour in the bar before we decided to leave.

We asked shall we goto your hotel or ours? Ours was closer so we went to ours. There were cameras in the lift so my wife lifted her dress up. She was drunk well drunk lol. We staggered out of the lift and to our room. We sat on the bed chatting for a while. I made the first move on the guys wife. I started kissing her. So my wife went to take a wuick shower. She came back naked.by this time I was sucking on the guys wife's pussy lips.

She got him naked and started sucking his cock. Wow it was massive. I could hear her gagging
She was making nosies I had never heard her make before like she was choking. He had her sat on the floor in a corner so she was trapped under him. He forced his massive cock down my wife's throat. She wal loving it.she aucked him for about 20 mins and he couldn't cum. He was too drunk. She started slapping his cock against her face. She was saying what am I. He didn't say anything. She said call me a slut a dirty slut. She wanted him locking his balls and he came.

I made the lady squirt but I couldn't get hard to fuck her. Too drunk.

So that's how the weekend worked out. Didn't go as planned.

Here's some photos I took of my wife over the weekend.

She promised next weekend she would fuck somebody. So fingers crossed 🤞

Attachments

• 20220828_120431.jpg
    20220828_120431.jpg
    367 KB · Views: 339
  • 20220828_115706.jpg
    20220828_115706.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 333
  • 20220828_104048.jpg
    20220828_104048.jpg
    328.4 KB · Views: 353
  • 20220826_201313.jpg
    20220826_201313.jpg
    322.1 KB · Views: 348
  • 20220826_202009.jpg
    20220826_202009.jpg
    308.4 KB · Views: 340
Hi so here's how it went. It's been a hectic, tiring weekend to be honest. Where shall I start ....

Ok so we get to the hotel about 5pm on Friday. Wife gets shower and shaves her pussy. She puts a very short tight fitting dress on and no bra and a sexy Victoria's secret thong underneath.

I was messaging the guys we had been speaking to during the week. Now let me tell you this. If you speak to 5 guys during the week only 2 will come but she asked for a photo as of now so they sent whatsapp and the 2 who I had chosen she wouldn't meet them. She thought they were ugly. We had a discussion about this but I'll come back to this later.

So she did a few lines of c..ke and had a few drinks at the hotel and then we went out for a few more. We were in a bar full of stag parties there were about 60 guys and 3 girls in there. She noticed this and said to me Jeez where are all of the girls lol. So I said hey shall I goto the toilet and u get hit on but she said no let's just have a drink and goto another bar. She drank 3 shots of zambuca. I asked her to take her knockers off and give them to a security staff/ bouncer.she said no. So i said well give them to the dj. She said no. I thought to myself normally she would have flashed her ass and tits but she clearly hadn't had enough drink or drugs lol.

So we wen back to the hotel for some more c.ke. she felt good and ready after this.

We decoded it was time to goto the new hotel / club opening.when we got there I said look let's just pick a guy or guys when we get there just so nobody else takes him. She said ok.

As soon as we walked in we were greeted by the owners and taken on a tour of the club. Shown around the various rooms. All looked good.

So we go back to the bar area and she said he looks nice. I said will u fuck him? Is that who u want? She said yes. He was foreign with a Spanish or Turkish look about him.

I said right ok I'm going to go and get cash from aachine down the road. Go over and speak to him. She said ok. I was gone about 10 mins and I came back.

I expected her to be talking to him with his hand up her dress but he wasn't. She had attached herself to some crank woman. I hate when this happens lol. So I pulled her away and asked her. Had she spoke to the guy she wanted to fuck and she said he is with his wife and I don't think she likes me.

So then this hit couple come walking in. We'll dressed too.smelled nice. So we chatted amongst ourselves for about 30 mins then we said right we are going now. They asked could they come with us. We said yes.

We left the swingers hotel and walked across town to a street full of bars. We went back into the original bar where my wife had taken her knickers off.the lady of the couple was holding hands with me and grabbing my dick.

My wife was walking with him and he had his hand up her dress and all over her ass.maybe her pussy too as she had no knickers on.

I went to the bar the lady followed me.i asked her what she would like to drink and she planted her lips on me. I was like shit. If anyone I know sees me wtf haha. Anyway we walked across the bar with the drinks and my wife was sat on this guys knee with his hand up her dress. He was fingerings her she was kissing him and moaning. I coildsee the look on her face.he got up after she ordained and went to the toilet. I think she came on his hand? She lay back on the couch booth and her legs were open. The security staff were looking up her dress and I was loving all the attention she was getting. I leaned Iver and said to her... hey the security staff are looking at tour pussy. She smiled and opened her legs more.

We asked shall we goto your hotel or ours? Ours was closer so we went to ours. There were cameras in the lift so my wife lifted her dress up. She was drunk well drunk lol. We staggered out of the lift and to our room. We sat on the bed chatting for a while. I made the first move on the guys wife. I started kissing her. So my wife went to take a wuick shower. She came back naked.by this time I was sucking on the guys wife's pussy lips.

She got him naked and started sucking his cock. Wow it was massive. I could hear her gagging
She was making nosies I had never heard her make before like she was choking. He had her sat on the floor in a corner so she was trapped under him. He forced his massive cock down my wife's throat. She wal loving it.she aucked him for about 20 mins and he couldn't cum. He was too drunk. She started slapping his cock against her face. She was saying what am I. He didn't say anything. She said call me a slut a dirty slut. She wanted him locking his balls and he came.

Hot story. I would love to fill you wife up.

Reactions: hotwifelexy

That body and sexy ass look so fucking yummy wished I was there to taste her pussy juices all over my face as I eat her

C*ke is the ultimate aphrodisiac, turn on, etc. After doing a few lines, my wife basically told me in great detail, stories about every guy she ever fucked in her entire life, where and how it happened, all the one night stands she had, how many guys I knew she had fucked, etc. I doubt any of that would have happened without the c*ke. Haven't done any in awhile but once we do- she turns into the biggest slut/whore and there could not be a bigger turn on

For years I used to chase whores. Many (most?) had drug problems. Powder c*ke was very rare but cr@ck was common (not for me, drug tests frequently for work). From my experience smoking a little m3th really fires a gal up. Don't have any knowledge of molly.

C*ke is the ultimate aphrodisiac, turn on, etc. After doing a few lines, my wife basically told me in great detail, stories about every guy she ever fucked in her entire life, where and how it happened, all the one night stands she had, how many guys I knew she had fucked, etc. I doubt any of that would have happened without the c*ke. Haven't done any in awhile but once we do- she turns into the biggest slut/whore and there could not be a bigger turn on
That’s exactly how my ex fiancé Robin was too!

I have to agree. Some of the stories she has told me blew my mind. Literally. I suppose some of the stuff she told me I kinda knew subconsciously she was capable of bu unless she has had c.ke she denies it. Truth serum haha

For years I used to chase whores. Many (most?) had drug problems. Powder c*ke was very rare but cr@ck was common (not for me, drug tests frequently for work). From my experience smoking a little m3th really fires a gal up. Don't have any knowledge of molly.
That's just gross

Reactions: btweets
Looking back on some of your posts you've repeatedly told of getting your wife high and drunk so you can manipulate her more easily, you call her a coke whore. On another couple you ask how much you should charge to pimp her out, (50 for 15 minites).
Hypocrite much?
Crack and molly are what fucking homeless people use. Are you seriously comparing recreational once a month use to the meth heads you are describing. Have a fcuking word with yourself. You're not even a cuck you're just plain disgusting and dirty. Lol 🤡

Loving these ass shots goddamn

Reactions: hotwifelexy