We are going to Amsterdam. Any suggestions what to do there as a couple with no cuckold experience yet?

We were there about two years ago during mid-week for a couple of nights after a cruise. We went to a sex club that I think is named Sameplace, but visited a "coffee shop" first, so were really high. You could just sit and watch, or your wife could lay on a bed and get fucked by a bunch of other men, whatever your comfort level is.

Looked at their website, and this is the very swing May tried out!! 1683635819024.png

Last edited:
In the red light district in Amsterdam you can rent window booths - where hookers can show themselves off. She might get a thrill from just showing off but not take it any further or take It as far as she likes
I was there a few years ago without my wife love to take her there and see what happens

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
We are going to Amsterdam. Any suggestions what to do there as a couple with no cuckold experience yet?
Try the Paradise club if you want couples interaction. Saturdays are couples only. Also as mentioned Sameplace is an ok place to find ones expectations being challenged :).

Try the Paradise club if you want couples interaction. Saturdays are couples only. Also as mentioned Sameplace is an ok place to find ones expectations being challenged :).

As I recall, we were there on a weekday (Tuesday/Wednesday} and Sameplace was one of the few that were open. We had a good time and May got the attention she desired. https://sameplace.nl/en/598-2/

Reactions: Pabs and DaphneD&D

Kinky cage has got my interest.