We are new here. What do you think of my wife?

Wife has fooled around but soft swap stuff. We cuckold roll play all the time. Recently said to her, I know I joke all the time, but it would actually turn me on if you had sex with another man. She said, "I know...So wait I can choose who I want to fuck?" Me: "yes". Her: "even if he is really hot." Me: "Absolutely, I am very serious, I promise it would not effect our marriage at all or make me jealous." Her: "what if I already know the guy? Even if it is a guy I have already fucked?" Me: "Absolutely" Her: "okay". Then we dropped it. I didn't want to pressure her too much at this point.
Please login or become a member to view

Wife has fooled around but soft swap stuff. We cuckold roll play all the time. Recently said to her, I know I joke all the time, but it would actually turn me on if you had sex with another man. She said, "I know...So wait I can choose who I want to fuck?" Me: "yes". Her: "even if he is really hot." Me: "Absolutely, I am very serious, I promise it would not effect our marriage at all or make me jealous." Her: "what if I already know the guy? Even if it is a guy I have already fucked?" Me: "Absolutely" Her: "okay". Then we dropped it. I didn't want to pressure her too much at this point.
I'd love take her. Naked except for those sexy heels

she's hot in that little outfit!

She is Gorgeous, I would love to visit every inch of her body before fucking her senseless and filling her with my seed.

She dam hot and sexy beautiful queen of XXX .everybody wants fuck her hardly. If ur interested so you can try my Indian dick in her pussy.

Daddy would buy this kitten a fabulous seafood dinner before pleasing her in ways that you could never hope to.