We were on our way and i fucked it up

empty

Couple
Oct 23, 2021
Hello,

im a m28 and i have a beautiful, sexy, blonde, longterm girlfriend w23. I'm often working, busy and not at home so we agreed that she can do sexting with other men on the internet. As far as i know she loved doing that. We havent had a lot of sex the last 2 years, rather short and more or less with her having a "dry" pussy. Since she started sexting our number of sex increased to 2-4 times a week and she was always very horny and wet. One day while we were talking about her sexting i confessed that i like cuckolding. I was surprised that she was very understanding and the next 2 days we even had sex without her sexting with others. I got her wet by telling her about cuckolding fantasies, her having sex with one or two other men and me being in a chastity cage meanwhile. It made her obviously very horny.

Now here come the problems:

1) Although we experimented with chastity cages and she held me chaste for hours and days in a row within a session of 1-2 weeks, she is normaly a sub and dont realy know or want to handle this. But i tried it alot, the only way to bring me into cuckold mode is by not having orgasms, being edged multiple times daily and held chaste in a cage. What can i do? Maybe she doesnt like to handle it too much (letting me out a lot) or something, i dont know. Im not very experienced in that yet but for her pleassure i'd try to train as hard as possible to be able to wear it 24/7 mostly.

2) I completly fucked up yesterday when i told her it might be better to stop sexting. I did so because i feared bad about other males giving her pleassure and satisfaction while i wasnt able to for a long time now. I used to be her Dom and we have great sex, but now it seems she wants to have other men as their dom. I want her to have the sexual satisfaction she needs and she always had the urge to have more men than the usual girl next door. Any suggestions here?

Thank you for your input!

Hello,

im a m28 and i have a beautiful, sexy, blonde, longterm girlfriend w23. I'm often working, busy and not at home so we agreed that she can do sexting with other men on the internet. As far as i know she loved doing that. We havent had a lot of sex the last 2 years, rather short and more or less with her having a "dry" pussy. Since she started sexting our number of sex increased to 2-4 times a week and she was always very horny and wet. One day while we were talking about her sexting i confessed that i like cuckolding. I was surprised that she was very understanding and the next 2 days we even had sex without her sexting with others. I got her wet by telling her about cuckolding fantasies, her having sex with one or two other men and me being in a chastity cage meanwhile. It made her obviously very horny.

Now here come the problems:

1) Although we experimented with chastity cages and she held me chaste for hours and days in a row within a session of 1-2 weeks, she is normaly a sub and dont realy know or want to handle this. But i tried it alot, the only way to bring me into cuckold mode is by not having orgasms, being edged multiple times daily and held chaste in a cage. What can i do? Maybe she doesnt like to handle it too much (letting me out a lot) or something, i dont know. Im not very experienced in that yet but for her pleassure i'd try to train as hard as possible to be able to wear it 24/7 mostly.

2) I completly fucked up yesterday when i told her it might be better to stop sexting. I did so because i feared bad about other males giving her pleassure and satisfaction while i wasnt able to for a long time now. I used to be her Dom and we have great sex, but now it seems she wants to have other men as their dom. I want her to have the sexual satisfaction she needs and she always had the urge to have more men than the usual girl next door. Any suggestions here?

Thank you for your input!
You need to find a balance between what she likes and wants and what you want. it sounds like you are thinking more about yourself than her. Sex is a partnership and shouldn't be one sided. Don't guess at what she wants. ask her directly and what she says is what she wants. There needs to be compromise in these kinds of relationships.

Last edited by a moderator:
Throw away your cage and return to being her dom. Two doms can get along just fine, but not two subs. Use lube and tell her you like imaging it is another man's semen. They even sell a lube that purposely resembles cum.

My wife and I are both subs also. You can both still be subs within a cuck relatioship, but you have to be satisfied with her domming you by being another man's sub. She doesn't have to be a classic Mistress in the sense of actively punishing you and enjoying it, but by denying you and submitting to Him while she shares with you how much she enjoys sex with Him, His cock and how she LOVES to please Him and anyone else He wants her to please. It's not for everyone and can be a difficult road, with the added angst of possibly losing her to a better man. If you can handle that then go for it, but discuss the parameters with her before hand with the knowledge that He will be very much in the mix and have a bigger infuence over what she does going forward.

Reactions: Rigel
Throw away your cage and return to being her dom. Two doms can get along just fine, but not two subs. Use lube and tell her you like imaging it is another man's semen. They even sell a lube that purposely resembles cum.
I am dom. Husband is submissive. 2 subs do work very well