Wearing panties

Like wearing them wish the wife would have me wear them in front of her.
Do you wear them on your own already ? . Just say in the passing they look so nice and soft to wear - I’ve had 3 women who I’ve told that to start things off - all 3 laughed and said jokingly try a pair if you want if they’ll fit - keep it lighthearted and do the same again - she will get the hint you like to wear them sooner or later - one of the 3 mentioned after about 3 try on of her panties said - you can have a look in my undies drawer and pick a pair you like to wear - in fact my wife is picking me some new panties at the shops on Monday

Do you wear them on your own already ? . Just say in the passing they look so nice and soft to wear - I’ve had 3 women who I’ve told that to start things off - all 3 laughed and said jokingly try a pair if you want if they’ll fit - keep it lighthearted and do the same again - she will get the hint you like to wear them sooner or later - one of the 3 mentioned after about 3 try on of her panties said - you can have a look in my undies drawer and pick a pair you like to wear - in fact my wife is picking me some new panties at the shops on Monday
Love the feel of the silk or satin ones.

Haven’t played in a while, and I was in Wal-Mart this afternoon buying socks because eI forgot to pack enough for the week. Walking out of the sock department, I walked right into the panty aisle. Like I said, it’s been a while, and I got instantly hard. I stopped and found a pack in my size, and grabbed them up. I looked up and there’s a teenaged irl employee looking right at me. Clearly she did not approve. “For my wife”. I swear I heard her say , “Yeah, sure.” But maybe it was just my imagination. I made the purchase, and hurried from the store. In the parking lot, I got in the back of my work van and stripped off my pants and underwear, and put on a pair.
I was instantly transformed into the same cocksucking sissyboi I was when I was playing so many months ago. Got to my hotel and put an ad up for tonight at my room. No responses yet, but I’m hopeful someone wants to stuff my throat and verbally humiliate me tonight or maybe before breakfast.
Took some pics for y’all while I’m waiting.868406EF-97E0-4766-902E-6C438C75F42E.jpegBDF14084-38F9-4BE9-B000-487E74E96885.jpeg6F704730-4D71-4D9C-9FA9-8292C00A2D70.jpegBDF14084-38F9-4BE9-B000-487E74E96885.jpeg6F704730-4D71-4D9C-9FA9-8292C00A2D70.jpeg

Love em , they are far softer than men's underwear.

Love wearing them at the gym too , just one color tho , I'm not into flowers or feminine colors but solid colors
Give it time. I used to just buy darker colors that weren’t as obvious.

Now my panty drawer is mostly pinks, reds, and purples. And I’ve been eyeing some cute floral prints.