Wearing panties

I love to suck cock while wearing panties, especially while being watched. I love to roleplay and be a total cock-hungry slut. As soon as I slip on a see-thru thong or string bikini panties I feel so sexy and horny.
A girlfriend caught me wearing a thong when I bent over and had her friends hold me down while she pulled my jeans down to expose me in my sheer pink thong in front of party. It was a rush and a turn on!
I do that too. I also have to lock my little dick on chastity so I don’t cum while sucking

Stopped at the naughty girl store and bought some things to help me feel sissy.
The lady at the counter asked if i needed anything else. I asked for flavored condoms. “That’s thoughtful, she’ll like that.”
she isn’t the one sucking cock tonight, i am!”
She smiled.

Attachments

• IMG_1290.jpeg
    IMG_1290.jpeg
    462.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1292.jpeg
    IMG_1292.jpeg
    548.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1295.jpeg
    IMG_1295.jpeg
    482.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1296.jpeg
    IMG_1296.jpeg
    491.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Mi sono fermato al negozio di ragazze cattive e ho comprato alcune cose per aiutarmi a sentirmi femminuccia.
La signora al banco mi ha chiesto se avevo bisogno di qualcos'altro. Ho chiesto preservativi aromatizzati. "È premuroso, le piacerà."
lei non è quella che succhia il cazzo stasera, lo sono io!
Lei sorrise.
Wow che coordinato! Davvero magnifico e il cazzo che esce dalla mutandine è uno spettacolo....complimenti :love:

Stopped at the naughty girl store and bought some things to help me feel sissy.
The lady at the counter asked if i needed anything else. I asked for flavored condoms. “That’s thoughtful, she’ll like that.”
she isn’t the one sucking cock tonight, i am!”
She smiled.
Ha ha you dirty bitch