Wearing panties

I love to suck cock while wearing panties, especially while being watched. I love to roleplay and be a total cock-hungry slut. As soon as I slip on a see-thru thong or string bikini panties I feel so sexy and horny.
A girlfriend caught me wearing a thong when I bent over and had her friends hold me down while she pulled my jeans down to expose me in my sheer pink thong in front of party. It was a rush and a turn on!
That's all very well and good, but what the hell has that got to do with WIVES wanting to play as per the web address?

Ever consider shaving your body and wearing a cock cage? I feel so useless and helpless when I do that, really adds to the humiliation as they tease and laugh at me.

I love to suck cock while wearing panties, especially while being watched. I love to roleplay and be a total cock-hungry slut. As soon as I slip on a see-thru thong or string bikini panties I feel so sexy and horny.
A girlfriend caught me wearing a thong when I bent over and had her friends hold me down while she pulled my jeans down to expose me in my sheer pink thong in front of party. It was a rush and a turn on!
Me too,her panties feel so good.

Attachments

• 20230713_212618.jpg
    20230713_212618.jpg
    596.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 20230713_212601.jpg
    20230713_212601.jpg
    538.4 KB · Views: 19
I love wearing panties. My wife gave me about 20 satin VS thongs as my own. I’m hoping to wear a nice pink thong next time we go to a swingers club. Has anyone worn panties to a swinger club? I’m curious to how people react.
I love wearing panties. My wife gave me about 20 satin VS thongs as my own. I’m hoping to wear a nice pink thong next time we go to a swingers club. Has anyone worn panties to a swinger club? I’m curious to how people react.
I suspect you'll be getting a lot of offers from guys wanting to suck your cock or you sucking theirs. Maybe a few that. will want to fuck you.