Wearing panties

I wear panties on a daily basis and don't have any boxers or tidy whities. Most of my panties are Hanes Comfortsoft bikinis, which are very comfortable and supportive but are pretty unisex looking. I have actually changed at the gym wearing these and nobody gave me a second look.

Reactions: nicebiguy
I love to suck cock while wearing panties, especially while being watched. I love to roleplay and be a total cock-hungry slut. As soon as I slip on a see-thru thong or string bikini panties I feel so sexy and horny.
A girlfriend caught me wearing a thong when I bent over and had her friends hold me down while she pulled my jeans down to expose me in my sheer pink thong in front of party. It was a rush and a turn on!
We’ve been playing for over 10 years. Just recently one of her regular BBC bulls brought a cage for me to wear (for the first time) while he fucks her. She / they really got into it. Then one night he peeled her panties off her and tossed them over to me and told me to put them on. I will have to say, it was extremely erotic putting them on. It’s a regular thing now when he comes over. 😍

We’ve been playing for over 10 years. Just recently one of her regular BBC bulls brought a cage for me to wear (for the first time) while he fucks her. She / they really got into it. Then one night he peeled her panties off her and tossed them over to me and told me to put them on. I will have to say, it was extremely erotic putting them on. It’s a regular thing now when he comes over. 😍
That’s hot