Wearing Wifey’s panties

I have been wearing them for 20 years, I ask myself why I enjoy it, I think for me its the naughty side of it. When were out in public I feel its a turn on. Of course the feel and silkiness of them is great too. We both buy them, but I buy the most. Its an extra charge when you to pay for them and the cashier looks at you and I just smile back:):);)
The wife sez my butt looks great in them too!!

Reactions: Curiousmale
Well I started wearing them as I lost a bet with my ex , and all kicked off from there , been crossdressing fully for about 5 years on and off - coincidentally I also suffer from sciatica in my lower back and women’s panties sit lower down on your hips , have softer materials and waistband elastic and so are far better for that too - you could try that on her ? 😀😀😀👙👙

Reactions: Wasteman
I have been wearing them for 20 years, I ask myself why I enjoy it, I think for me its the naughty side of it. When were out in public I feel its a turn on. Of course the feel and silkiness of them is great too. We both buy them, but I buy the most. Its an extra charge when you to pay for them and the cashier looks at you and I just smile back:):);)
How did you did you tell your wife about you wanting to wear panties ??

I think one day she was putting on some really nice panties, and I said to her, them look really good and comfortable, she said why don't you try them on. Well I wore them the rest of the day. The next day after she got off work, she stopped and purchased a couple pairs for me:):)o_O, I've been wearing them ever since....

• Love
Reactions: Wasteman
Have you tried sliding them on when you make love to her. Bring her hand down under the covers and let her massage your balls and cock. When she see how hard you get and how hard you cum she will encourage you to wear them !

Reactions: owlcuck
I think one day she was putting on some really nice panties, and I said to her, them look really good and comfortable, she said why don't you try them on. Well I wore them the rest of the day. The next day after she got off work, she stopped and purchased a couple pairs for me:):)o_O, I've been wearing them ever since....

That’s what I call a good wife 😀😀👙