Wedding night cuck

My wife spent 2 hours making out and various other foreplay activities with her boyfriend in our hotel on our wedding night in front of me and one of her bridesmaids. They didn't have sex, but when we did, she was wet from the foreplay with him.
My wife gets extremely WET while sharing the details of the amazing sex she has with her boyfriend... Which ALWAYS leads to great love making/sex between her and I.

Reactions: Erosexy
For us it wasn't on the wedding night that she got fucked, it was just after the ceremony as I was meeting and greeting guests at the reception. My brother went to the room we had booked for the night and had her from behind with her bent over the dressing table looking in the mirror. She was still fully dressed apart from her knickers which he kept as a souvenier of the day.
We had planned for him to have her on the day but not when it would happen so it was a bit of a shock when as we were cutting the cake she whispered that his cum was leaking out of her

I started cheating on my fiancé six months after we meet and six months before the wedding, he only got to fuck me a couple of times in the first two months then he was not allowed to touch me. On the wedding day I was fucked before the ceremony by one guest, then after we said our vows I was fucked by two others. Since then for over 15 years my husband didn't consume his wedding night with me nor is he allowed with another woman being caged all the time.

I started cheating on my fiancé six months after we meet and six months before the wedding, he only got to fuck me a couple of times in the first two months then he was not allowed to touch me. On the wedding day I was fucked before the ceremony by one guest, then after we said our vows I was fucked by two others. Since then for over 15 years my husband didn't consume his wedding night with me nor is he allowed with another woman being caged all the time.
Have you gotten pregnant during the marriage?

Reactions: DonD
You are my kind of woman. Love to be your submissive little bitch boi and pleasure you orally goddess

Reactions: fuckingslut
As hot as it sounds, I don't think I'd be excited about it. I'd be forever reminded about it every time I looked at her wedding ring. I'm sure there are many that would enjoy this idea. It's just a little too sensitive for me. As much as I get off on the cuckold/hot wife thing I still want to be her "No. 1" and feel that confidently. Everyone makes some sacrifices, right?

As hot as it sounds, I don't think I'd be excited about it. I'd be forever reminded about it every time I looked at her wedding ring. I'm sure there are many that would enjoy this idea. It's just a little too sensitive for me. As much as I get off on the cuckold/hot wife thing I still want to be her "No. 1" and feel that confidently. Everyone makes some sacrifices, right?
You’ll be reminded that you are married by her wedding ring.
You’ll also be reminded that her Bull had her first after the vows.
Both will excite you. And you’ll be comfortable with the new hierarchy

You’ll be reminded that you are married by her wedding ring.
You’ll also be reminded that her Bull had her first after the vows.
Both will excite you. And you’ll be comfortable with the new hierarchy
No doubt both would excite me. The "reminding" part might be more of a struggle for me. Did you do something like this when you got married?

No doubt both would excite me. The "reminding" part might be more of a struggle for me. Did you do something like this when you got married?
I was the Bull in the relationship. Set the tone early and often. They got married with my sperm in her womb knowing she wasn’t on birth control for over a month. 30 minutes after the ceremony he watched me take her again. It was two weeks before he was allowed to fuck her and even then was required to use condoms. Was probably close to a year before he was allowed to not use a condom. But even then most of the time he did without asking.
It worked for us for years.

I was the Bull in the relationship. Set the tone early and often. They got married with my sperm in her womb knowing she wasn’t on birth control for over a month. 30 minutes after the ceremony he watched me take her again. It was two weeks before he was allowed to fuck her and even then was required to use condoms. Was probably close to a year before he was allowed to not use a condom. But even then most of the time he did without asking.
It worked for us for years.
This is Sooo insanely hot. Gotten off multiple times reading your story... Yum.