Wedding Ring

Mine wears hers. Very exciting to see her hand on him wherever, holding his face when they kiss,on his butt when he's pumping her, holding his dick.
Way before I was married, seeing the ring on the married women I got with was a huge turn on. One gal I saw a few times, we'd be naked and kissing, she liked to rub her clit while we made out, I'd put my hand on hers while she rubbed around her pussy, I'd kinda fiddle with it on her finger, was exciting in my mind.

Ive been curious how many Hotwifes wear their wedding rings when they play. For those that take it off, why?
I have done both....sometimes going to a club/bar without my ring and the OBVIOUS white ring mark attracts more guys......other times the ring initiated a conversation about it and why I was there and WOW did that go well!! LOL
My Boss/Lover of 11 years actually bought me a diamond ring that I wore when we were on trips together and I either left my wedding ring at home with hubby, or wore it around my neck on a chain. We even let people think we were newlyweds a few times in hotels on longer business trips...was HOT being called Mrs. (Boss/Lovers last name) and letting them think we were really married.
J (the wife)