Wedding Ring

Having lost 4 wedding rings in our 35 years married, my wife no longer wears one.

There‘s one at the bottom of Kiser Lake in Ohio.
There’s one at the bottom of Delta Reservoir in NY.
One in a motel parking lot in Austin Tx.
And one somewhere between Atlanta Ga and Raleigh NC.

I finally gave up buying them. Now…… having said all that, before I stopped replacing them, she always wore it while playing. And it in fact, actually drew the guys in when she was in a bar alone. A woman dressed very provocatively in a bar alone wearing a wedding ring.….. she might as well have worn a neon sign on her forehead saying. ”Cum and get it boys”
And it feels so good on my cock

Reactions: Couple4MFM
I will never forget hooking up with a single guy we met at a bar one night after our first experience in the lifestyle. He returned to our hotel and wanted my wife to hold his hard cock so that her wedding and engagement ring were displayed to him. He told us the first thing that attracts him to a woman is her rings. He swore married women in their forties or older are always the hottest and wildest lovers and seldom bring any drama. They just appreciate strange cock.

We didn't realize at the time how true his statements were.

My wife, for years, has called her rings dick magnets.

dickmagnet.jpg

the truth is much better that they wear it. it is very hot. a form of humiliation is to place the ring inside the condom and for the bull to fuck her like that, if they don't use a condom it doesn't matter what you put is the entrance of the vagina and push with all your might, then take it out full of semen and put it back when you put it🤤

the truth is much better that they wear it. it is very hot. a form of humiliation is to place the ring inside the condom and for the bull to fuck her like that, if they don't use a condom it doesn't matter what you put is the entrance of the vagina and push with all your might, then take it out full of semen and put it back when you put it🤤
usually some dribbles out of her mouth covering the ring while she blows me.

Reactions: Couple4MFM