Wedding Ring

One of the hottest things for me personally was another wife keeping her ring on while her hubby watched her jerk n suck me off in a bar parking lot late one night in a very unexpected three-way. Even hotter was watching and feeling it as I slid my hand alongside hers as we rubbed her swollen clit, holding her dripping wet panties to the side as she eventually took on both of our aching cocks. Just something about the visual concept that is insanely arousing.

In 40 years, my wife has not ever removed her rings other than for regular cleaning at the Jeweler. Bulls seem to love them, wearing her rings in a bar is sure to have the guys hitting on her.

Here she is cleaning a guy's cock after he had just fucked her and filled her with his load. Truth be told, she was sucking him to try to get him hard again so she could ride him again. Her strategy worked and after about twenty minutes he was back inside her for a second ride.

Wedding-Ring-Blowjob.png

In 40 years, my wife has not ever removed her rings other than for regular cleaning at the Jeweler. Bulls seem to love them, wearing her rings in a bar is sure to have the guys hitting on her.

Here she is cleaning a guy's cock after he had just fucked her and filled her with his load. Truth be told, she was sucking him to try to get him hard again so she could ride him again. Her strategy worked and after about twenty minutes he was back inside her for a second ride.

Omfg now that is hot