Wedding Ring

Omfg now that is hot

It was super hot, she was not finished and as soon as he slid out, she got up and went down on him. As you can see from the picture, his hands were at first trying to push her off saying he was too sensitive to be touched yet, but she was latched on and he began to stiffen and soon was holding her head down on his cock. He said afterward that was the first time a woman had ever done that to him.

It was super hot, she was not finished and as soon as he slid out, she got up and went down on him. As you can see from the picture, his hands were at first trying to push her off saying he was too sensitive to be touched yet, but she was latched on and he began to stiffen and soon was holding her head down on his cock. He said afterward that was the first time a woman had ever done that to him.
Wow, such a good time

Last edited:
Reactions: Couple4MFM
My wife came home about 3 or 4 in the morning “very, very aroused” after being at a bar with a girlfriend . This is the story she shared with me. They had an erotic adventure as they accompanied two attractive men to their hotel room. The girlfriend had her brains fucked out on one of the beds. My wife wound up naked at the hotel window with her breasts up against the glass.pushing her open wet cunt back to be fucked by another man for the first time since we had been married.
While telling her story, she pulled a used condom out of her purse and dripped the contents onto her nipples and breasts where I happily licked it off. Then she pulled a second used condom out of her purse (he had come a lot), took off her wedding ring and dropped it inside the condom.
”Oh God” I groaned.
I took the condom from her and dripped it onto her cunt and cleaned her with my tongue, then I cleaned her ring the same way before I put it back on her finger.