Wedding ring

Recently had an amazing sight as my married co worker I've been having a fling with past couple months jacked me off on our break other day...had been aching all morning and she rubbed me through my jeans a couple times while giving me sneak peeks of her tits along with some stolen tongue kisses. So far our fucking has been limited to just touching and fingering.

By the time noon rolled around we were on fire. We made a detour to nearby park where we immediately were petting and fondling and I quickly had her plump mommy tits heaping over her bra. She freed my fat dripping cock and after a few jerks had it hitting the back of her hungry mouth. I wrapped her long blonde hair around my hand and used it to push her head down onto me. She came back up out of breath, teary eyed and we kissed before I took one of her tits into my mouth.

While I was busy nursing I kept one eye focused on her fingers teasing the tip each time she stroked after covering it in spit from blowing me at first. I guided her back onto my dick for a few more sucks then let her finish me off with a handjob. Seeing my hot cum spurting and running down the back of her hand and all over her wedding ring was indescribably arousing!!! I ran my fingers between her ass we both kept milking every drop. She said it was the hottest thing she'd ever seen.